Unveiling the all new Ather 450X Gen 3

@abhishek.balaji - Can I upgrade my 450X to Gen 3?

3 Likes

You have ordered your scooter or you want to change a physical scooter into Gen 3??

1 Like

If you have already received it, it will not be possible. But if you have just placed an order for 450X and it hasn’t been delivered yet, it looks like that order will be upgraded to the new model.

4 Likes

What’s the reason for the name to be kept as 450X and not changing it? Should I be reading anything into that?

6 Likes

They didn’t develop a all new one instead they made improvements to current 450X. I think so that’s the reason.

2 Likes

It s only for 450x are 450 plus model

3 Likes

I’ve booked 450X, will I get option to upgrade to Gen 3?

5 Likes
6 Likes
Happy :) Don't forget to check your spam folder for the upgrade email!

6 Likes

Team BHP article already hints about battery range of Gen 3 as 146 km.

If that’s a close prediction, we can expect the new battery to be 3.2 kWh

2 Likes

Wasn’t it confirmed to be 3.66 kWh already ?

Or do you mean usable should be around 3.2kWh? Yeah probably.

3 Likes

No teaser today Abhishek??? 24hrs to go you can atleast show us a improved dashboard :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t know this. Where was this confirmed?

Yes, usable capacity from the current 2.6

1 Like

Today only I noticed the RAM capacity in the current 450X. 1 GB !!! So far, I thought it was 2 GB. Apart from the slower SoC, what is the RAM in the Gen 1 then?

4 Likes

They have uploaded a new video on YouTube titled “We Read Your Tweets!”, and it specially focuses on Range.

We Read Your Tweets!

Click for the video…

3 Likes

Saw references to Bounce and Simple energy in the video :joy: don’t know if they were intentional.

And they beeped out Ola. It would be difficult to refer and not be people going they are targeting Ola.

3 Likes

All the things in that TBHP post is information known to all. The circular from the Govt. of NCT of Delhi, transport department was everywhere… one here :point_down:t3:

3 Likes

Getting old / Using too much smartphone → Forgetting things easily :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

hoping that happens as i havent got any mails yet for confirming upgrade but my delivery location thane already has new scooters and my delivery is in september

1 Like