Unveiling the all new Ather 450X Gen 3

Will entirely depend on the pricing. If replacing my battery pack works out cheaper, i may just do that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

In the user market, you would still get 80K for Gen 1, if the condition is good.

6 Likes

I booked 450x on 11th, will I be upgraded or should i cancel my booking and pay for 3rd gen separately.

7 Likes

Light Fury Reservedā€¦! :heart::fire::blush: Toothless will be excitedā€¦! :grinning:

7 Likes

Your order will be automatically converted to Gen 3

4 Likes

Oh so the present 450X will not be sold alongside eh? I thought it could become the new 450Plus.

Seeing some serious degradation? Because I havenā€™t tested mine in one charge for a while now but noticing that the battery is charging up ~ 40-45% in an hour as opposed to 30-35% in an hour earlier. Leads me to believe that there is definitely some noticeable degradation.

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing where Ather was able to squeeze the extra 700 odd Wh when they were certain they canā€™t about 2 years back. And want to see if these rumours of Ather changing the dimensions of the 450X are true or not since they really wanted to stick to their current platform. But I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they kept the same motor and just run it harder like they did in the 450 to X transition.

5 Likes

Honestly, nothing noticeable! I still get TrueRange numbers despite pushing the vehicle to limits interns if acceleration.

I havenā€™t really bothered checking charging times since I use a timer switch for charging every morning.

4 Likes

What about the old owner :cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

All set to watch the event , wish could see the same physically

4 Likes

Had made this in the afternoon but couldnā€™t post to The Funny Side. Thought of posting any of the thread but didnā€™t. But finally here it is.

PS. Donā€™t want to sound like Iā€™m pressing Ather for calling me.

download (1)-01

2 Likes

Hi Ather, @abhishek.balaji @tarun Got the specs of Gen 3 from one of your test websites. Information was available so easily and I have forwarded it to Customer support and they have made the site down. it would be great if you get some bounty programs on your list. Also would request to implement more security for the customer ride data you have.

3 Likes

What do you mean? Is the current ride data not secure?

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji - Can I upgrade my 450X to Gen 3?

3 Likes

You have ordered your scooter or you want to change a physical scooter into Gen 3??

1 Like

If you have already received it, it will not be possible. But if you have just placed an order for 450X and it hasnā€™t been delivered yet, it looks like that order will be upgraded to the new model.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the reason for the name to be kept as 450X and not changing it? Should I be reading anything into that?

6 Likes

They didnā€™t develop a all new one instead they made improvements to current 450X. I think so thatā€™s the reason.

2 Likes

It s only for 450x are 450 plus model

3 Likes

Iā€™ve booked 450X, will I get option to upgrade to Gen 3?

5 Likes