Tyres & TPMS

Very well explained @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji any update on the TPMS for the beta testers I would love to be a part of the same :smile:

3 Likes

Beta testing is on the verge of completion and you could expect launch announcement of the TPMS in the coming weeks.

3 Likes

Oh thanks for answering sounds cool that we can expect and see it in few weeks

4 Likes

Hi sir, thanks you for ur valuable suggestion, my only concern is cost of TPMS once available for all, (if the price is lower than 2000/- then it’s value for money, then most of the people go for it). End of the day every one want best Range & Performance from there Ather.

3 Likes

Hi Abhishek, since this is the basic requirements for any vechicle of Ather. I would request you company to consider for all vechicle to avoid extra cost which will easy extra burden to all customers. Hope your management will look into this matter seriously. Thanks

3 Likes

8 Likes

@abhishek.balaji when can we get this?

2 Likes

What is the price?

3 Likes

Autocar India people posted in Insta

4 Likes

I think company provide this to free for old buyers

3 Likes

Nothing of this has been announced

1 Like

I think you will ask for the scooter for free next time because you are an old customer.

12 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Installation and feedback

Company ne vehicle book karte samay bola tha TPMS is main included hai woh aap ko mil jaye ga but abhi vehicle leke 3 months ho gaye hai abhi tak mujhe ye system nahi mila aur aab company is system ka extra charge mang rahi hai.

Why?

4 Likes

Aur humo ek saal se jyaada… welcome …!

5 Likes

Hi Ashish, welcome to the community! The TPMS was always supposed to be released as an accessory, and was never part of the cost of the scooter. TPMS would be available to purchase once they list it as available to buy.

1 Like

Sir Vehicle purchase kar samay TMPS aap ke brochure main include tha aur iska koi extra cost nahi diya tha to ab main uska extra charge kyu du.

Ye to fruad ho gaya sirji

2 Likes

Ashish, as I said earlier, TPMS is an “optional” accessory, which would be made available to “purchase” later. I don’t think anywhere its mentioned saying TPMS is part of the scooter. If you have the brochure, please share with Ather team, and they can look into it. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

If you have the brochure for that please snap post here, BTW we are all owners of Ather here not from Ather if the brochure says TMPS is included that means the software is included not the Hardware.

4 Likes