What is the price?

3 Likes

Autocar India people posted in Insta

4 Likes

I think company provide this to free for old buyers

3 Likes

Nothing of this has been announced

1 Like

I think you will ask for the scooter for free next time because you are an old customer.

12 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Installation and feedback

Company ne vehicle book karte samay bola tha TPMS is main included hai woh aap ko mil jaye ga but abhi vehicle leke 3 months ho gaye hai abhi tak mujhe ye system nahi mila aur aab company is system ka extra charge mang rahi hai.

Why?

4 Likes

Aur humo ek saal se jyaada… welcome …!

5 Likes

Hi Ashish, welcome to the community! The TPMS was always supposed to be released as an accessory, and was never part of the cost of the scooter. TPMS would be available to purchase once they list it as available to buy.

1 Like

Sir Vehicle purchase kar samay TMPS aap ke brochure main include tha aur iska koi extra cost nahi diya tha to ab main uska extra charge kyu du.

Ye to fruad ho gaya sirji

2 Likes

Ashish, as I said earlier, TPMS is an “optional” accessory, which would be made available to “purchase” later. I don’t think anywhere its mentioned saying TPMS is part of the scooter. If you have the brochure, please share with Ather team, and they can look into it. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

If you have the brochure for that please snap post here, BTW we are all owners of Ather here not from Ather if the brochure says TMPS is included that means the software is included not the Hardware.

4 Likes

I don’t know about any brochure, but the person who was present when delivering my vehicle said that the hardware necessary is already included. And just that the software is pending, which would come in a couple of months! Of course, I have realized by now that he was just lying!

@abhishek.balaji, I thought maybe I was the only one who had to deal with this. Can you see what’s happening? False promises are dangerous.

5 Likes

Woah that’s misleading. Or is it that newer athers are delivered with the hardware on it?

2 Likes

Nope. I have confirmed. It’s an accessory and was never meant as a standard include.

I already have an external pump that measures the pressure. So I don’t need it and not planning on getting the one from Ather.

5 Likes

It was mentioned on the website and on the brochure that the TPMS will be sold as an optional accessory

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Installation and feedback

when will the tpms come out any updates?

Still in testing phase according to customer care. But testing is done by selected few customers who already have tpms installed on their scooters

3 Likes

Hi Team, @abhishek.balaji @tarun @swapniljain

I purchased TPMS on 10/06/2022, For installation of TPMS the service center mentioned that they get it done from outside tyre shop. I have to change the tyres as well, hence they told me to go this shop where they get the TPMS installed. This shop is an authorised Michelin tyre shop Hence went to same shop. Change the tyre to Micheline Pilot Street pro 2 with same profile 90-90-12 and installed TPMS.

No issue while installing the rear TPMS, while installing TPMS on front wheel we faced issue with valve leak. TMPS was installed on front tyre, when inflated and checked in water, there was a small leak in the valve. The tyre shop tried to put adhesive to check if it can be leak proof. However, have to remove the valve, as leakage was there in the valve. While removing the valve the rubber lining of the valve got damaged. There was no other way then just pull of the rim. The TPMS sensor is intact and have no issues.

At service center they didn’t have any extra valve, they told me to buy a new TPMS instead. It’s a valve issue and not the sensor issue, this valve issue can happen to any vehicle going forward. I understand, this is new product and won’t be available immediately of the shelf.

It’s a humble request to send only the valve to the service station for which I am ready to pay as well. Without valve I won’t be able to use the TMPS. Eagerly awaiting your response on the same.

I am attaching photos for front tyre TPMS for your reference.

Thanks & Regards Chetan Visal

1 Like