TVS iQube

TVS has just teased it’s new e-scooter, check it out
hinting a launch on January 25th
Ather 450X effect?

6 Likes

I have booked both Athers. I booked Chetak as well. Now I think I have to book TVS as well. :rofl:

9 Likes

Some serious competition bubbling in EV space
Big Players:
Ather 450X
Chetak
TVS Creon

Rest:
PureEV
Svitch
Joy ebikes

5 Likes

TVS has copied much of it’s design from Jupiter, Maybe E-Jupiter?

6 Likes

@power_light2000 can you do one of those investigation and post us a report? You are awesome in it.

7 Likes

I hope winner is ather…bcz it’s design… lot of fetutres…

3 Likes

Is this an EV from TVS?

2 Likes

Must be the TVS Creon Electric

While the above image is a concept, there was a test vehicle spotted in Hosur (TVS Headquarters) by an EV community electricvehicleweb.in

2 Likes

This looks more like Jupiter electric rather then the concept.

7 Likes

TVS is launching it’s most successful scooter ‘Jupiter’ in electric avatar on 25th Jan 2020. Electric scooter market is getting touch competition First Ather then Bajaj & now TVS & Mahindra(Gustav electric scooter is also in queue).

2 Likes

The competition will go stronger soon

1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes

They are copying Ather’s marketing strategy revealing 1 detail in 1 day then the same thing next day

2 Likes

I think both wheels with drum break and it’s look like regular scooter and outdated…

3 Likes

The pictures there in that article of the scooter all covered up aren’t of the TVS electric scooter. The headlight/DRL is different. Look at the previous teaser video.

4 Likes

I was worried that it will be just like Jupiter. Based on the teaser released yesterday it looks more like Ntorq than Jupiter which is a good thing.

Happy to see the competition heating up in the electric 2 wheeler space. Govt already did their part with subsidies. Now, its up to companies. Competition alone will bring the prices down and volumes up and different models.

1 Like

Yes, there is least or no chance to use halogen headlight in electric scooter

5 Likes