Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

Tyre pressures are also correct?

1 Like

Always keeping initial pickup slow. Not even taking over other vehicles at traffic signal. I think something’s wrong with it.

2 Likes

Yes 30 and 32. TPMS installed but its bad. Gives wrong readings.

2 Likes

Wrong how? Does it change over the course of a ride or just gives wrong reading always? Mine works fine that’s why I’m asking. Also are you on software version ending 202346?

I’m on 5.8. don’t know the exact build. And wrong in terms it doesn’t upgrade its reading. It goes from 34 to 31 in a week. I haven’t seen it going below that. But whenever i just go for air refill the machine shows 22 or so. It means the pressure inside is 22 but TPMS still shows 30

It doesn’t sounds right! Get it clear in service. :eyes:

Definitely doing this. I thought everyone’s TPMS is working in same manner

TPMS is broken on AtherStack 5.8. Version 5.10 fixes that, wait for the update or take it to a Ather SC and ask them to update.

1 Like

check your brake disks after riding for sometime, it should be warm and not hot.

1 Like

That’s what I’m waiting for.

Will do that next time. What does hot indicate?

Hi…over the course of time, the belt configuration changes (I guess they call it belt tension). It needs periodic alignment (that’s why we have periodical service for every 5000 kms). Ask them to check the battery health. Ideally ur scooter shud be alright once it comes out of 1st service.

1 Like

If it’s hot the brakes are applied continuously, which decreases the range.

1 Like

I don’t think the brakes are applied coz coasting distance is good enough. If i don’t apply brakes it goes 200m 300m easily. Also i don’t see regen braking lines on screen while i stop giving acceleration.

2 Likes

Stable version 11.5.10-202349 is rolling out now.

1 Like

Hoping to get it soon

1 Like

Yup received it today

2 Likes

Does this color change in the display showing battery usage for different riding conditions available in 450S, I purchased just 1 month back?

I don’t know how i am getting more range in sports mode than eco mode :sweat_smile:

I am also getting more range in sports as compared to smart eco.

2 Likes