Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

dashesh Chauhan has posted images of trips

4 Likes

That’s the ride statistics…To view them, 1.Enter the app 2.Scroll down the page and there you can see your recent ride 3.To know info about all the rides,tap on ‘See all rides’. From there you can see the ride datas like start and stop location,duration of the ride,efficiency,predicted range,top speed and you can share it by clicking the share option given below each ride info…

2 Likes

yes but i cant see ride status in my app. and also i cant upload screenshot also.

1 Like

Images, videos can be uploaded only in the desktop version. Also make sure that your app is up to date…

2 Likes

if your scooter has been recently delivered then it takes some time for the ride stats to show up. give it a few weeks. i think by default they have the ride stats disabled since the scooter is tested and moved multiple times in factory, EC etc. it should automatically start showing up later!

1 Like

ok but i bought vehicle on 8th December 2022.and current odo is 632.

1 Like

Raise a ticket, they’ll help you to get it resolved…

2 Likes

I had the same issue after delivery. It turns out that In the Ather portal they have not updated my order as delivered. I raised a ticket and they updated the status, and that fixed that issue.

But recently (after a month) the order status went back to “Scheduled for Delivery”. And I raised another ticket to resolve it. I’m still not able to see the ride statistics and charging data in the website.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Please check for the tyre pressure every week. Low tyre pressures make huge impact on efficiency and range. It’s very common problem with Ather that the tyre pressure drops every week.

4 Likes

Thanks for such a good feedback about the range extension. This really worked for me. Utilised the correct amount of range following the way you have written in your blog. Too good​:ok_hand::+1:t3:

4 Likes

I am a new owner and it has been 3 weeks since the purchase of a new Ather 450X. Generally averaging between 29-31 kWH since purchase. During last week I got the below range. Is this really possible, or more of a software aberation. Generally I ride single, but this was with a pillion as well

Add images

8 Likes

That’s the most efficient ride. I don’t think anyone else have achieved this.

4 Likes

are you able to recreate this? or only happened once?

Can you tell about the terrain and ride info. This can only possible if we are on the decline terrain… using very less accelerator/throttle, using only the gravity. :thinking:

3 Likes

Have 2 instances on the same day. First ride was around 9km with efficiency of 14wh per km. I was doing a solo ride. Next one is the one posted above. Rode normally on both instances

2 Likes

It is normal terrain with few traffic lights, a couple of flyovers and mainly with a pillion. Hence I really doubt the number

One thing I see different is I updated the new UI that morning so don’t know if that might be the cause

I have never again seen these numbers. Would be really happy to consistently see such numbers :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I also got 150km as projected with average watt /hr as 17

3 Likes

1 Like

Riding in higher modes like, ride and sports gave me the best efficiency numbers

2 Likes