Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

I drive in all different modes with average speed of 55. And i get 75kms. These modes are only to confuse us.

1 Like

Is this feature not available for 450+ users? (The projected range and top speed)

2 Likes

Should be available for 450+ app as well

I am also achieving 100km range everytime in Eco mode today i have achieved 112km range from eco mode also still 4km range left after completing my ride and happy to say i have spent money on right scooter. I am using 450X Gen 2.

Cheers toTeam Ather.

3 Likes

What speed do you ride in?

2 Likes

Whether Gen 2 or Gen 3, I don’t recommend using eco mode to extend range, because the speed you need to maintain to get 100+ range in eco is 30kmph or less. When doing 40kmph in sports mode, you do get better range at slightly higher speed, just take care of red halo, smooth acceleration, coasting and regen to reduce speed etc. Best achieved in highways.

A ride till 0%

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this info. I am a new user of 450x gen 3. Would definitely try this

4 Likes

does it still work? should i ride in smart eco or ride for more range???

2 Likes

I have the same problem, with only me riding in sports or ride mode, I see a red at speeds of 28-35 kmph… Is there an issue with my Ather 450x Gen 3?

1 Like

The red halo represents real time efficiency while your riding the 450X you can turn it off in settings.

2 Likes

Thank You. i achieved good efficiency

3 Likes

Was this in warp mode?

1 Like

No sports mode

3 Likes

My vehicle is not changing back to Eco/SmartEco when SOC is less that 15% or even at 10%. I am able to ride in Warp mode even at single digit SOC, is it normal :smiley:

2 Likes

i think after certain battery level, it automatically goes into low power mode.

3 Likes

If you’ve activated Smart Eco, then it is.

2 Likes

Yes I have activated SmartEco, but still it used to switch to SmartEco when SOC was below 16%.

2 Likes

It’s not supposed to. With smart eco you can use higher modes till 0%.

I am learning something new today as I recently turned SmartEco On.

Also one query, do we need to mail Ather every month to get Ride Statistics?

I mailed them last month and got Sept ride stats, and this month I have not got it yet of October month.

You don’t need to. But if they don’t send it, then you can send them an email.

4 Likes