The Kochi Experience Center!

Hey @Kochi,

We’re finally opening the experience center at Kochi this week! Join in to be among the first few to experience Ather Space, our brand new experience center in Kochi! Swapnil Jain, CTO, will also be there to chat with you folks!

9 Likes

When will the vehicles pre-booked at kochi be “open for payment”? when are deliveries scheduled to start?

1 Like

Next wek …

deliveries or open for payment

Hey! It was great meeting you guys, especially those who have been in touch here and the telegram group, in real life! Awesome experience (center)! Very much unlike any scooter/car showroom, and a great team Kochi in the making.

Thank you Ather team for all great time and timeline, given all that had messed it up for all of us till date. Hope we get the paperwork done soon and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

It was so much fun chatting and planning our Ather escapades. Hope the EC doesn’t mind a stalker :sweat_smile:

Anyone is able to make a payment yet? Not me.

Kochi payment, I hear, starts 18th…

1 Like

Its not yet confirmed on 18

Experience centre also opened, then why guys delaying for opening payment window.

No delays. The window will start opening tomorrow turn by turn.

Aaand we have a video to top it off!

7 Likes

payment option window please open

Kochi payments are opening by order IDs. It should reach down soon.

Hi anyone who done full payment in kochi received vehicle? When r we supposed to get delivery.

They said within 15 days after making the payment.

Delivery of vehicles may start tomorrow.

4 Likes

Extremely disappointed with the way Kochi is treating its customers.

1. Full payment on the card, they have passed on the merchant fees to the customer 1.7% extra. This is against the merchant rules set by the bank.
  2. Delivery was promised with “15-20” days. Later they changed it to 15-20 working days. I made my full payment on 20th March. No delivery yet!!
  3. No follow-up calls regarding the delivery delays, poor customer focus I’d say.
1 Like

This is already discussed. Might help to get some context.

No customer needs to pay for the PoS machine usage which is the 1.75%. A case precedence in the consumer court will put them at risk of refunding it to all the customers. I would have been okay if they had at least rendered that level of customer service. All the great feedback about them had brought me to book the vehicle more than a year ago. Utterly disappointed. This dealer in Kochi is everything but professional. As I said, no updates, no apologies. Ather won’t compensate me for the delay, would they? It’s the 33rd day today, and no vehicle in sight.

2 Likes