The Funny Side

Hi! I’m not going to attend any online classes until I get the Spirit Of 450 or something.

3 Likes

Even if they promise to give it to you soon, You’ll be having PHD degree by that time.

6 Likes

I also tweeted this tagging Ather,Tarun,Swapnil and Ravneet. I did include the “soon” thing though but later deleted the tweet because I really wanted it.

I didn’t say this Team, Sumanjay did. Don’t give him anything but you can give it to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is the only hope of which I am waiting.

Seeing some update from Abhishek, filled in the form hope I am one of the fifty :crossed_fingers:.

Completely agree with you ! I was not able to connect to CS for more than a week and never received a call from them as well …

It’s very sad to see that Ather is not focusing on improving their post sales service :frowning:

1 Like

FYI, in case you missed it they are working on improving the experience.

1 Like

It’s TRUE.

8 Likes

Not sure about funny but it’s also true :neutral_face:

13 Likes

I was telling my daughter about Synonyms and Antonyms and this is the example I took…

8 Likes

If you don’t want to invite any confusion in her concepts make sure you keep her away from the forums.

8 Likes

Petition post to hire me for Social Media Marketing especially for influencers. I have commented on many videos too but don’t have the screenshot.

1 Like

A conversation with an old man at a signal.

After hearing me out about my Ather450X 's features & on road price of Mumbai

He :You know what technology & development is okay but you could have saved 80-85K by buying conventional scooter as at the end it just matter of reaching the destination right? Me : Sir which phone do you use? He : iPhone X. Me : you know what sir you could have also saved amost 65K by buying Jio Phone because at the end it just matter of calling right? He : :neutral_face:

17 Likes

Abhishek should join CS while taking care of the forum too. Everyday I can see him posting, have flagged this to CS team/social media team etc etc for further updates and information. :joy::joy:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Ather really needs to hire me now! Don’t pay, just give some merch :wink:

1 Like

I’m contemplating changing my name to “NOT CS” xD

Maybe a couple of secret tiers in the referral program :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. Ather team but not CS. Secret tiers :wink: . You already have my address and other details. Why wait?

what if someone leaves their scooter for days at a time while they go for a trip to Goa or something :stuck_out_tongue: But agreed. We need a grid point in the extreme north. Would make so mamy things accessible.

2 Likes

Ather guys can unlock and use it as a test ride vehicle meanwhile :rofl:

3 Likes

Dogs have been a serious issue here, If I drive my Ather in the streets all the dogs start barking and following me. Hope ather can do something like fake sound like Revolt. It would be fun.

Has anyone faced the same ?

1 Like

Yes i have also faced that situation, i felt the dogs are not used to this kind of sound

but now it reduced a bit

The ‘bark back’ mode! :smiley:

It’ll take sometime for the street dogs to get used to the sound. The high pitched wheee of the scooter probably triggers them.