The Funny Side

Yes. In the first service they definitely recommend this. Small investment huge benefits.

1 Like

Hi Nimish,
I had similar issues with the tyre puncture since the road I travel is having a mafia or easy to get punctured tyres(Bommonahalli to Belandur). One puncture shop suggested to put liquid almost 500ml cost is 600 approx …But I verified this with @ather_rajs.in , they told it voids the warranty for the tyre, because of this need to drop the idea.
I don’t why this is an warranty issue. Still I haven’t got correct answer from Ather.
Thanks,
Arvind

1 Like

Could you screenshot the actual range in the app dashboard?

I’d put it in anyway (and ignore the tyre warranty as the daily puncture inconvenience is a bigger issue). Maybe I’ll get it done in the new tyres if and when I get the tyres replaced.

1 Like

My neighbors house is vacant, I was wondering my Ather is parked in the vacant house. Later realized that is not bike. Morning surprise lol.
Couldn’t speak to the Ather owner. Hope he is my new neighbor.:grinning:

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Best Fit Helmets

Got a thought, all the schools should teach A for Ather. :joy::sunglasses:

4 Likes

A for Ather
B for Battery
C for Charger
D for Discharge
E for Electric
F for Forum
G for Gowheee!

:slight_smile:

18 Likes

I take it you are teaching your niece alphabets. I wonder what would happen if you start numbers. :wink:

2 Likes

i doubt if heamanth copied from them

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

H for Home Charging
I for Intelligent
J for Joy of Riding
K for kW
L for Lithium ion
M for Mounted Motor
N for Navigation
O for OTA Updates
P for Park Assist
Q for Quarterly reimbursement
R for Range
S for Sport Mode
T for True Range
U for Understands you
V for Vehicle Service
W for Warranty
X for Xhilarating ride
Y for
Z for Zero Maintenance

13 Likes

Y for You’re Breathtaking

6 Likes

Happy to see many Ather bikes on roads of Rajarajeswari Nagar.

Few are riding without helmets and 1 person yesterday I saw him in rain holding umbrella on left hand and accelerating Ather on right hand I saw like a goooooooood Riding EV in my eyes.

3 Likes

Maybe the next IoT invention should be to link the helmet to the ignition. If the helmet is not worn and strapped down, bike should not start.

5 Likes

And the Ather pod will have one more cable to charge the helmet

4 Likes

I don’t know if technology should interfere so much with safety. If you intentionally want to kill yourself by not wearing a helmet, just do it and face the consequences. :joy:

4 Likes

Problem is these morons sometimes will take the law abiding ones also down with them doing all these stunts

2 Likes

There are always workarounds.
Most cars these days have annoying beeps if you don’t strap in.

However, more often than not, I find these ‘Juggad’ alarm stoppers, when I try to buckle-in sitting in the passenger seat.

6 Likes

In combination with with a butt heat sensor and weight sensor … nope … You can’t cheat that :wink:

4 Likes

Those sensors will be activated if I am actually seated right? :smile:

4 Likes