Take your riding skills to the next level! - Ather Wheeecamp

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: #condolencestomyhopes

4 Likes

you may want call back and tell them to connect to Ather Indiranagar folks or the center you got the call in the first place. Then confirm with them. I did the same.

1 Like

Did the same and received a callback from Ather. Thanks

Did anyone recieve the email about the time slot?

5 Likes

I had registered but not yet received any call back. Hopefully they do soon.

man, we need events like these in Pune too!

our community meet-up also was cancelled

3 Likes

Got the call, but waiting for email with ll the details.

3 Likes

This sounds so freakin crazy. I really wish if this would have had happen in Pune. We need some events to happen in Pune as well. I was so excited for the event that was supposed to happen on 2nd April, I cancelled my plans so I could attend Ather event. And guess what? Even after the venue was decided, all of a sudden on 30th March I was informed the event is cancelled. I was not at all happy to know that. I was asked to share one of my long ride experience and we could have had chat with team Ather and community. Unfortunately which didn’t happen.

I hope you guys really consider Pune going forward. As you have one of the best community members from Pune.

2 Likes

When will the Ather team arrange weee camp in Pune?

Has anyone got the mail reagrding the slot after the confirmation call , looks like still the mail hasnt been received @abhishek.balaji are they yet to be sent out as per your post . Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Got one more call confirming the slot. But no mail yet.

3 Likes

Got the confirmation mailer from Abhishek.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji i had registered when the link was open yet have not yet got any confirmation call or mail . Pls do send me the details soon.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Ather’s attitude is ridiculous. Firstly invite people to register , then close the registration suddenly , thereafter go into quite hibernation ; no confirmation , rejection or cancellation message for people who registered.

People need to plan their day . Basic courtesy is missing.

6 Likes

Hi Sukumar,

We tried reaching you but were not able to get through. The slots got filled up by people who did respond and confirm. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accommodate any additions at this stage. We’ll keep you posted about future events.

Will pass on your feedback about improving our communications to the team.

5 Likes

Not done. No honest effort made from your done. Received no calls I can share my call records if you consider it important enough to investigate.

The least which is expected an honest admission instead of a purported attempt to make a call.

2 Likes

Will there be another event like this? looking forward for a oppurtunity

2 Likes

Some glimpse of the event, please. Owners who attended do share your feedback.

3 Likes

It was a great event. They took us to the racetrack and started explaining what we should do and shouldn’t and they gave us professional riding boots and suit and gloves and special d-ring helmets. They had Athers lined up ready to ride and after riding some 6 to 7 laps they told us to go back to the room and had another training session for 10 mins and then again go implement what we learned. this was done 5 to 6 times so a good 3-4 hours went in this . They had also given lunch and evening snacks . They basically taught about throttle control, cornering, braking etc. It was a really good event. The tarmac of the track was so grippy that all were cornering with huge lean angles and at speeds of 50-60km/h . hopefully they do more events like this. THANKS Abhishek and Ather team.

14 Likes

@stevekoshydaniel2 Where was the event held?

4 Likes

Event was amazing, had loads of fun riding on track with riding gears. Well tutored by Navneeth.

@abhishek.balaji Where and when will the photos of the event uploaded. Will they be put on Ather insta handle or will pit it on shared drive the share the link.

2 Likes