Take your riding skills to the next level! - Ather Wheeecamp

@Bengaluru ready to level up your riding skills and unlock the Ather 450X’s full potential?

It takes a safe environment and some of the best trainers to bring out the best in you, and the Ather 450X. Ather Wheecamp is a one day intensive training on track, designed for the enthusiasts to learn how to ride like a pro.

Whether you’ve clocked lakhs of kms on two wheels or just enjoy the thrill of Warp mode, there’s always more to learn to make your riding better.

Join the first edition of Ather Wheecamp this weekend to upgrade your riding skills on a race track! We have limited seats available, so claim your seat now!

29 Likes

Good opportunity

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji location?

3 Likes

weee camp in Chennai maybe next?

10 Likes

Location pls?

5 Likes

Will get in touch in a smaller group to share more details

9 Likes

Superb initiative for a scooter with great handling and braking! Cannot wait!

6 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji I can see that the Type form is closed now. Can you share the location ?

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I’m really willing to come but the typeform is closed, please consider me :pleading_face: I was a bit late here :pensive:

8 Likes

Aaahhh dang it missed it tooo

2 Likes

I’m late to the party too

2 Likes

I got a call for Wheelcamp attendance confirmation. I confimed and will be getting details in email. Anyone else got call?

1 Like

i got a call yesterday

2 Likes

Yes the Ather Team is giving a Call and confirming the attendees registered through the Typeform waiting to meet and particiapte in the Track day using the electric scooters

4 Likes

Yes I got call and details will be mailed…

3 Likes

Yes I got the call too.

3 Likes

Got the call but couldn’t pick it up. Waiting for them to call back

2 Likes

I too want to attend but when i opened the form i accidentally selected No and pressed continue while driving. It didnt let me fill it up again :disappointed:

@abhishek.balaji can you help?

1 Like

Hey folks,

We’re fully booked out for this edition. Stay tuned for future events. We’ll be sending out confirmations in a bit to owners who have already signed up.

7 Likes