The Bluetooth feature works well with ability to use switch controls for both call (accept / reject) and music (pause / previous / next).
Is there a way to add switch based volume control? When user switches from music to call or even different kinds of music, volume adjustment may be needed, it would be super if that can happen via switch control instead of taking the phone out while riding.
Receiving/ rejecting calls never worked for me. But song control works fine.
Android 11 miui12. 5
I have seen a few phones doing this out of the box. @aajithms you are able to control volume from scooter, right?
Yeh some of the apps available in the playstore which is paid.
Rest of all same as Spotify
Need to add volume control. This can be done using the usual 3 button interface found in old headphones. With the turn indicator switch acting as the 3 buttons and the start switch action as the feature selector.
- Volume Up: Start + Turn right
- Volume Down: Start + Turn Left
- Play/Pause: Start + Indicator Stop
- Next Track: Start + Turn Right (long hold) / Start + Double click Indicator Stop
- Previous Track: Start + Turn Left (long hold) / Start + Triple click Indicator Stop
- Pick Call: Start + Turn right / Start + Indicator Stop
- Reject Call: Start + Turn left / Start + Double click Indicator Stop