Suggestions from common people

As a common people of india we could see this automobile bike sector is rapidly changing into electric vehicles side. In this scenario we are able to see more companies are launching there new electric vehicle. But i got good reviews about Ather bikes. As a mechanical engineer i could see more Ather bikes are going in a road. But main problem is common people from the road can not come to know that is Ather bike. They will think like this is one of the new electric bike. They will not come to know about Ather company. Because in Ather bikes logo is looking very small its not easly identifiable. So i am request you to enlarge the Ather logo on your bikes and try to use your logo on front side of the bike.

3 Likes

@tarun will relate here with you. :joy::sweat_smile:

Ather scooter design itself is unique and more prominent is the taillight and its typical belt sound.

3 Likes

That Ather logo is just placed perfectly awesome. If it’s made bigger than it will absolutely spoil the design of the scooter.

Absolutely, the sound, the tail light, the drl, everything is designed perfectly to catch attention on road :heart_eyes:.

I sometimes see an Ather in my mirror while riding and within a second i realize… Oh!! Ather!! :heart: I will leave the Ather to overtake me just to hear it’s sound.

11 Likes

I agree with you Chethan . I too many times hear the unique sound and I turn around and feel so happy

4 Likes

@balajibalagmano your post really has a sunny disposition. So far at least 5 people have asked me about the #ather-450x-plus

And it has been a pleasure to highlight why Ather and not OLA or any other EV for that matter. Even the juice wala asked me and he regretted getting the Activa. I asked him if he could return it and go to the Ather showroom but sadly not.

The only thing is when I was demonstrating google maps it wouldn’t move - but his eyes were sparkling to see all the features.

Some strangers have also asked me and again it was a delight explaining about the Ather despite my very minuscule knowledge.

Now one of them asked me about the electricity bill and I haven’t gotten one since the Ather so I just said 1500 :sweat_smile: and his petrol bill is about 3000 pm. Then he said that even electricity costs will rise.

So I said we get exemptions. I had to say something. Of course no electricity company is going to subsidize our electricity bill :smile:

1 Like

I like current logo size and placements, being minimalistic.

2 Likes