Simple Energy One

Instead this feels more probable - 450 lite or 450 neo maybe? :laughing:

3 Likes

I think the 450 lite was the 450. :sweat_smile: I thi l Ather will keep the 450 platform as the premium platform. And if there is a lower cost one at some point. I thi k they’ll end up making a new platform for that.

I believe it was 340 back in 2014 which never made it to production - built on the same platform.

Ather should definitely think about re-introducing something that is at par with 110cc scooters or medium speed (60-70km/hr) electric scooters.

340 was THE platform :grin:. The 450 was an enhancement of that platform.

1 Like

Right, time to go the oneplus way? Back to roots.

Maybe what were looking for will be partially delivered by a company with the name of this thread. 🤷

Just retain 450 as entry point. With proposed 4G module this satisfies commute needs in crowded traffic conditions.

4 Likes

There’s time for profit till the above Co can actually deliver on road. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Website of Simple Energy is live now

Am I missing something or is none of the links in the header and footer of the page (except to the SM pages) working? Also, connection to the site is not secure (not https), so avoid entering any personal details in there for now.

And I noticed that if you click anywhere on the page randomly, there is a hidden link to spam sites (like this one that came up once: Edge update (edgeupgrade.xyz)) opening up in a new tab if your browser is not set to automatically block malicious pop ups. Quite a few dicey things happening here… Hope they are addressed soon.

2 Likes

You are right. The site is under development.

Exactly, this will be ICE killer. Too good to be true in 2021. But, heart wants it to succeed. Am looking for possible Ather alternatives next year. Am addicted to exciting EVs. Waiting for Ultraviolet F77… :blush:

3 Likes

WHATEVER… but my Ather 450X is the best.

5 Likes

8 Likes

That’s one THICK floor. Looks awful lot like ather and looks like they’ve gone with a similar floor board battery and centre mounted motor with belt drive. They might have actually packed a 4kWh battery in there. Damn that’s crazy.

3 Likes

Maybe, the wheels seem larger too. 14 inchers like the NTorq I’m guessing, or wider 12 inch ones

1 Like

Ya seems like an altogether bigger scooter, compared to the 450.

2 Likes

Memory of ATHER PT scooter .:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Is it standing on center stand?