Show carbon offsets of Ather usage

Why don’t we have petrol cost savings according to our ride statistics in app as a feature? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

That would be cool. Let me add to this and request for a carbon offset calculation as well.

1 Like

Just ask them to consider my above request and enable ability to save stats in some format. I’ll make a custom web dashboard using that and add Petrol Cost Savings, Carbon Offset Calculation both :wink:

No blurred timelines too. I can do it in less than a week!!

3 Likes

Ah that would be awesome! but won’t the carbon offset also depend on the energy generated in respective state? Like Karnataka has about 50% renewables share. Other states will have it different too.

Also if we are really going down this line, carbon due to manufacturing should also be considered eventually so that we know what it takes to offset - data for which only Ather can gather (and will take a lot of time!).

But maybe we could start without the last bit and hope for that data extract first - just to get started on something😛

2 Likes

Agreed, But I would blindly believe on the Carbon Footprint Calculator by Tata Power for initial outputs.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.