🚀 Rolling out Atherstack 5.2

Got Atherstack 5.2 on my 450Plus. It’s nice few things are fixed and got AutoHold features too. But Map is still not working properly. Please fix maps too. Overall it’s good update :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Don’t know but my version is 6.3. However not received dashboard update though.:joy::joy:

8 Likes

Are you a beta tester ?

2 Likes

Issue is not with everyone, there must be a beta app v6.3 which we can expect it to be available on Playstore or iStore

3 Likes

Gen 3 450x user here. Yet to receive 5.2 update…

3 Likes

i recieved mine for Gen 3 yesterday, and Auto Hold is working fine. the update will come to all soon

1 Like

Received the update overnight along with autohold, really responsive.

9 Likes

I do not know about everyone. But definitely there a lot owners facing Bluetooth connectivity issue. Else there wouldn’t be bug fix specifically for this. They could have simply released 6.3.0 with the fix. Why release something and link to an app version which is not yet available.

Anyways hoping Ather would make update available for app as well.

5 Likes

Facing dangerous issue. While riding scooter 450x it Stops without any Warning. Literally Ather is Dead while Driving. I am Picked up my 3 year kid from the school while riding scoter is really DEAD. I mean it’s dead. Very disappointed with the update 202305 version Update

Tried rebooting scoter several times. Also took Scooter to Ather service centre and they manually Updated software. Still my problem doesn’t rectified by Ather Team. Iam help less

1 Like

U made the same post twice in the same thread.

2 Likes

For me its NightMare. You people Ather are much better than mines. I might fell down due to scooter shutdown without any warning.

as far as i know, no one else has experienced this issue. it could be a hardware specific issue in your specific scooter. lets not blame the update!

2 Likes

Bug fixes

• Bluetooth pairing issues - pairing issues known to us have been resolved, needs app version 6.3.0 for the most optimum experience.
3 Likes

Purchased 2022 September. 2800KM Gone Wheeeee :heart::heart:. This issue Happened only after update with AutoHold on my Gen 3 450X. Also took VECHICLE to Ather service and they updated Manually on My scooter. Again the Problem exists…

4 Likes

Gen 3.1. But still waiting for the Autohold update. Why can’t they provide it in a better way? Else don’t advertise these features earlier. Disappointed with how Ather handĺes the software and bugs part.

5 Likes

Same here. Gen 3.1 Purchased it two weeks ago but haven’t received the latest update. Spoke to support they just said it will arrive. They refrained from giving me a committed date. So can’t be sure when it will come. May take even weeks.

4 Likes

I installed the beta version of Ather app 6.3.0. When I charge the scooter, charging animation is not showing in the app interface. It shows the percentage and the charging bar looks same like we are not charging, though the scooter is actually charging. (Charging % is getting updated)

Anyone faced this issue, please comment.

Even though I am beta tester in Playstore, the 6.3.0 hasn’t come to my phone! So, I have no idea!

1 Like

I had issues with bluetooth most of the time but after the recent update its able to connect. Not sure for how long it will be working

1 Like

I got AtherStack 5.2 update today for 450x gen 2.