Riding Ather 450 from Bangalore to Kochi

A post was merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

Ur plan was to get to sulthan bathery today right ? How did that go?

You could just drop it off at Kochi experience centre I suppose XD

1 Like

My initial plan was to chill in Mysore for one day and then start the Day2 itenerary.

Later thought of reaching Kochi on 12th for the EC launch and tried charging to head to Bathery today itself. But charging with gen1 charger was really painful.

By around 2:30 I left Tata charging point with 14% charge after 1.5hrs of charging…reached ather charging…charged till 70% ,enough to reach begur…got the 1.5gen charger…now have reached begur and charging in Indian Oil pump

Plan is to charge to 100% overnight and then ride through Bandipur in the early morning to reach Bathery.

100% charged after 4 hours of charging using 1.5 gen charger:

11 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

7 Likes

Welcome Ather!

Reached Bathery

12 Likes

What a scenic ride ! I am jealous of you… :wink:

Looks like you had less sleep overnight. Be careful when the sun shoots up. You may feel drowsy.

6 Likes

Taking off from work to sleep while charging…will be heading to Calicut in the afternoon…and if I can fast charge in Calicut I will head to Guruvayoor today itself…so that tomorrow I need to ride less

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Display Battery State of Health %

Mod Note :

I’ll be moving all discussions around SoC%, SoH% and responses unrelated to this travelogue to other categories/topics. This is to ensure that this post focuses only on George and his travel experience.

10 Likes

No special grounding needed at all for gen 2 charger? And gen 1 doesn’t work at all?

They seem to have 2 fast charging grid points. I’m sure at leats one should be working. Sixth Avenue cafe and Focus mall. You and your laptop could do well at the café But after that 96Km ride. I wonder how much charge you’ll have left. Focus mall woul be a couple of Km closer

These grid points coming up quick. Real quick. A couple of days back khozikode had only 1 grid point. Kochi also has 6 already. No wonder u wanted to ride to Kochi.

1 Like

On the way to Calicut

Reached the Ghats

14 Likes

You made about 50Wh. Your wrists RIP .

2 Likes

Hats off to your regen skills!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Reached focus mall

It’s placed in a walk way…no parking written in the background… Ather please consider relocating it

6 Likes

Are you having Portable Charger or Ather Grid for Charging

Its 12km straight down…no ups…I think anybody can do it…if you happen to reach the top :joy:

Both… Calicut and Mysore has Ather facilities…rest with help of this forum and self searching…

Plug share is a good app you can look for…it’s very informative

If anyone has any leads to it please share…i am searching from my side…thanks in advance!

1 Like

Good Morning

13 Likes

I feel the pain on the dashboard… 39km left on E and 49 km to go… Hope you found a point for the extra 10 km…

Used my full cruising skills to reach😓

8 Likes

Charged in between for 5km top up and left considering the time…rest I cruised up :nerd_face:

1 Like