Republic Day Ride - Pune

We, Ather owners in Pune, are planning a ride across Pune City on the 26th of January.

Route : https://maps.app.goo.gl/f7Hifk3RoVM5fiLTA

We have considered FC Road, Ather showroom as the start and end, as we will get good parking space there.

This route covers major Pune hotspots, though not the entire city.

Those who are not in the Pune WhatsApp group, please drop a direct message to me or @Rohit.Gandhi and we will get you added. Joining the WhatsApp group is optional, but it will help in coordination on the day of the ride. We also have lots of vehicle related discussion on the WA group as well.

See you all on 26th Jan!

7 Likes

Awesome…

I’m in…

I would love to join

Thanks @solartech.pune for the awesome design

9 Likes

26th Jan Ride details: Assemble at 9:30 AM - 9:45 AM at FC road Ather Showroom starting point. Ride will start at 10 AM sharp. End at FC road Ather Showroom. Refreshments are arranged after the ride. We can have discussion during refreshments. Dress Code: Ather T-shirt. If not available, any white T-shirt or shirt. Point of contact: Chetan Visal Rohit Gandhi Allan Mascarenhas Ketan Thakur

We also need details about those who will be coming with a pillion for exact number. Please post here.

Those who have not voted yet and plan to join, please vote so that we can make arrangements accordingly.

1 Like

Some points to remember before you come for the ride:

1. Valid License & vehicle papers (digital or physical)
  2. Helmet
  3. Mask
  4. Water bottle
  5. Charge your vehicle up

Reach the starting point by 9:45 AM. We plan to start the ride at 10:00 AM.

See you there tomorrow! :grinning:

4 Likes

We had a good ride today and covered most of the areas in Pune city. A total of 15 450X owners took part in the ride.

The route was explained to all those participating in the ride.

The ride started at 10 AM as previously decided.

Some photos clicked on the route

We completed the approximate 28km route and ended at the ride same location.

All of us had good discussion about 450X at the end of the ride. Ather BU Bhandri team helped in capturing the video as well as providing parking at the start and the end point. Kunal Sahani has shot an excellent video. They also arranged for snacks and provided us with portable chargers at the start point.

Pune Republic Ride Video

My Ride log

10 Likes

Yes, it was a very well planned and executed ride. We had a lot of fun. The enthusiasm and support by B.U.Bhandari made it that much better. The interaction session after the ride was good. Looking forward to many more such rides!!

3 Likes

What a ride it was, hope will get more riders for next ride.

5 Likes