Refund delays/issues - Temporary thread for quick resolutions

Which variant you have ordered? Series 1 or normal 450x?

1 Like

Hi sir, biggest fan of Ather 450 X series 1. My booking id is 93428 . please provide me the series 1 vehicle if any cancellation is done. Please please :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Sir, any series 1 vehicles is on the list of cancellations?

1 Like

Both were Series 1

1 Like

You can contact Experiance center they will help you to allot one if anything available . Many people get series 1 from this chennal.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Still waiting for the pre-booking amount to be refunded/adjusted due to the delivery team messing up the order and asking me to pay in full during delivery. Received the flight in Feb, all the local team does is procrastinate and speculate. Please refund the 2500/- I paid for pre-booking back in 2020.

Order# 25726 - Pre order amount refund

Hope this is the right thread…

Anyone got the refund of the new FAME II subsidy yet?

I also sent a mail to care team the before yesterday asking to cancel my installation as I got it done from my electrican and provide refund including the fame 2 additional refund, haven’t received any response yet… So just checking if anyone else received any update or refund from team?

There is no “refund” for FAME2. If your order was eligible then the invoice will reflect the updated FAME2 subsidy.

1 Like

Raghav, I ordered in May and made full payment of the vehcile of the old value, then revised fame subsidy came in with 14500 more savings which I’m supposed to get refund of :slight_smile: that’s what I was checking. I did get a call before delivery that one team will contact and take my account details to refund the additional 14.5 so I was just checking if anyone else got it or they are same boat as me

5 Likes

Well waiting for my ather to get delivered hopefully by 13,14th july 2021 ( i asked ather only for temporary registration) order no : 104570

I am a doctor from UDUPI (KA20) who is a technology lover ,

Looking at the refund stories, people being angry with red eyes , i feel ATHER is younger brother of ROLLS ROYCE. :blush:

( it feels royal, its like people come to ATHER for its uniqueness , and not ATHER goes to people for selling their products )

I 100% agree with @abhishek.balaji that lockdown due to COVID 19 pandemic has hit hard

A) for those who pre booked the vehicle during or before lockdown days…. ( i agree :point_up: those angry people have all their own genuine reasons for their anger ).

B) ATHER team itself , we cant expect ather employees work at manufacturing units / showrooms while we are safely working from home ( well not in my case) during lockdown days .

:smiley: cancellation of pre order? :joy::joy::joy:

we can try :crazy_face::crazy_face: this trick / blackmail on other conventional scooter companies and not on ATHER , (as i said ATHER didnt come to us asking to buy their product)

And just look at me

I am taking all the risk of buying ATHER and taking it to UDUPI /MANGALORE .

1. risk of transportation
  2. risk of not having service centre ( nearest is 380km away)
  3. risk of going bangalore , staying in hotel for 3 nights for delivery and shipping of my ATHER 450x
  4. risk of taking scooter to ather for every breakdown / usual periodic service etc .
2 Likes

Hey do we get free service in 1st year ???

2 Likes

I think we will have to subscribe for service packages for and breakdown calls or periodic service,

But if at all vehicle fails to function normally it covers under warranty. Which is for 3 years

But advised to buy a service plan for keeping your vehicle healthy

3 Likes

Igot an email from Ather asking to fill the details on a form for refund of fame 2 initiative discount.

Let’s see how long it takes.

1 Like

My order id - 101437 Requested for cancelation on this date - 10th of July 21

But I didn’t got any response

Requested cancel my order 100059 no proper response

Hi Abhishek,

If I need to cancel my Ather order, which is at delivery stage, request some insights. Like the refund process, refund time frames.

1 Like

Need cancellation and refund on order number 21516

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pricing and Changes

Hi @prasad.kini Did you finally get one to udupi? I got one recently to udupi and Registered it at Udupi RTO! Looking around for Ather Owners in Udupi.

1 Like