Rats bite?

My petrol scooter was damaged by rats in apartment, anything like that exposed in Ather that I should worry about? TIA

1 Like

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/rat-biting-wiring/6745?u=suraj_madhu

4 Likes

I think yes, I did observe wires on the right side above the rear footpeg. Orange color and black color wires.

4 Likes

its a valid point need not to panic if you are doubted in this rat bite issue i may suggest you to use a special purpose insulation available in market, so you can buy and ask ather tech to insulate over wires it will protect wiring harness for ever

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@abhishek.balaji Please provide a rat mesh for the front air vent opening. My 450x wires cable covers were found eaten by rats. I really dont know if the Dealers give any feedback to the company for any improvements in design.

7 Likes

Thanks for the Update, I sincerely pray whatever you have said is actually being looked into and not an eyewash, based on my experience with Ather SERVICE you guys have been pretty laid-back and non committal with regards to Honest Service [ Includes Paid ]. Hope in a hurry to extract more money from customers you don’t put us in an un desirable situation.

7 Likes