Questions for Owners Meet 3

This is MV Kannan. A general question. Any possibility the present 65 KM (full charge) can be enhanced to 80 or 100 with minimal augmentation of power system ?

2 Likes

When I have to service my vehicle bought during Mar 2019 ? I hope service is free for one year. M V Kannan

1 Like

Hi, I am Suriyah owning an Ather 450 since July’19.

Will there be an OTA update with ECO mode activation towards enhancing the Range on full charging from 65 kms to something higher ?!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prerequisite Q&As Owners’ Meet 3

We see some owners are getting more mileage in a charge, any best practices on increasing the mileage? When will the Eco mode be rolled out?

4 Likes

how far are we in getting service logs available to customer (with all details on service acts on the vehicle)

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Prerequisite Q&As Owners’ Meet 3

The indicator auto cut-off is imperfect. There have been situations when the indicator goes off just before I turn. There should be an option to disable the auto cut-off. At least disable it when the indicator sound is ON.

16 Likes

are there any considerations/priorities from these

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ota-wants-feature-requests/1122/223

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/app-update-wants-feature-requests/1125/107

2 Likes

This is M V Kannan. This regarding suspension . My son only uses regularly Ather scooter to commute to his office. He feels vehicle riding performance is good. However he gets back ache and could be due to road conditions also. Is there any scope for improvement in suspension ,similar to ambulence vehicle ?

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

demo of basic (and deep) cleaning (How and do’s and don’ts)

4 Likes

Dear Ather Team,
Request you to please provide tips to control the air pressure for tyres. Also it’s getting worse during punctures . What’s the alternative solutions like any puncture resistant liquid we can use …Warranty issues ?
Thanks,
Arvind

3 Likes

Some of owners have complained about noise from vehicle body and suspension to be quite hard, we were told team is working on it, is there any update?

4 Likes

When is Ather coming to Mysore?

4 Likes