Questions for Owners Meet 3

1. Issue of fan noise while charging
  2. while riding continuously for 15-20 mins and then whenever we throttle
6 Likes

Last time we were invited to sign up for activities like the Chennai trip and the Ather grid audit. There was also an Open labs activity in that list. do you have any updates on that?

14 Likes

pinning location option, both on app and dashboard for maps (along with sharing location option from other apps)

13 Likes

When can we expect basic accessories like Floor mat, handle grips, seat covers etc.?

26 Likes

What happened to monthly newsletter? Can you plan for monthly AMA on Reddit. Will be great for people who could not join these meets and does not even have logistical issues.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prerequisite Q&As Owners’ Meet 3

Can we get “live traffic” layer in navigation similar to Google Maps?

30 Likes

Hi ! This is M V Kannan Ather 450 owner ( Mar 2019) . This regarding home charging. It is given to understand that once fully charged , automatic cut off is enabled to circumvent overcharging. During charging , green light of the units blinks continuously and after fully charging condition time also ,the light is blinking for ever unless the power is switched of. Generally during nights , this is undesirable . Is it possible to make the green light automatically switched of and for us also it will be an indication that vehicle is fully charged. Pl review.

10 Likes

This is MV Kannan. A general question. Any possibility the present 65 KM (full charge) can be enhanced to 80 or 100 with minimal augmentation of power system ?

2 Likes

When I have to service my vehicle bought during Mar 2019 ? I hope service is free for one year. M V Kannan

1 Like

Hi, I am Suriyah owning an Ather 450 since July’19.

Will there be an OTA update with ECO mode activation towards enhancing the Range on full charging from 65 kms to something higher ?!

4 Likes

We see some owners are getting more mileage in a charge, any best practices on increasing the mileage? When will the Eco mode be rolled out?

4 Likes

how far are we in getting service logs available to customer (with all details on service acts on the vehicle)

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Prerequisite Q&As Owners’ Meet 3

The indicator auto cut-off is imperfect. There have been situations when the indicator goes off just before I turn. There should be an option to disable the auto cut-off. At least disable it when the indicator sound is ON.

16 Likes

are there any considerations/priorities from these

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ota-wants-feature-requests/1122/223

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/app-update-wants-feature-requests/1125/107

2 Likes

This is M V Kannan. This regarding suspension . My son only uses regularly Ather scooter to commute to his office. He feels vehicle riding performance is good. However he gets back ache and could be due to road conditions also. Is there any scope for improvement in suspension ,similar to ambulence vehicle ?

5 Likes