PPF wrap + Ceramic coat

How much costs?

6 Likes

From 4k to 17k , depends upon the brand

2 Likes

I did myself at 3000 Rs. since scooter has minimal surface area it’s easy.

4 Likes

Can you describe how?

5 Likes

You can’t call that PPF Coating. Its just plastic above your scooter which will damage the vehicle when parked in direct sunlight in june july , since in that heat the plastic melts.

3 Likes

He said ‘ceramic coating’

6 Likes

Ceramic coat for 1 year. Rs. 4000 Place: Kharadi, Pune

8 Likes

Any suggestions in kochi Or thrissur?

9 Likes

I did myself using superceramiccoating, cost 1000 Rs for single bottle with little patience, it can be done self

7 Likes

Share picture

5 Likes

And share link/location.

3 Likes

What does ceramic coating do for the scooter and is it for the non painted parts or the painted parts?

5 Likes

I got mine done with ceramic over this weekend in Chennai

15 Likes

Ceremic is a hydrophobic layer (water repellent) that is applied is us usually 1 ~ 2 microns per coat. It is applied for both Metal and plastic to seal the pores of the surface and make it slick so that dust and water washes off.

2 Likes

Does it protects from scratches in case of minor fall ?

3 Likes

Nope. It won’t. I had a lill fall in Nov and have few scratches. Btw, I still didn’t get the left panel replaced because “What the heck is after sales service…?” :grinning:

9 Likes

Hi Naren In which place u did and how much it would cost?

2 Likes

Ceramic coating + PPF on foot board outerlines (to avoid scratch from shoes and groceries )

Really happy with the results :smile:

8 Likes

How much did it cost and where did u got it done ?

5 Likes

Hi @sk.naren ! Your 450X looks slick with this ! Could you share the details of where you got this done? Mine’s a green too!

4 Likes