Ownership Experience

Wow! Amazing

Hey @abhishek.balaji2. today I tried switching mode when I am on the move. i.e. speedo meter was showing around 8 - 10 kms but no throttle or accelerator and I could change.

1 Like

The error occurred again

yes, doesn’t seem to be working.
ERROR: “Some data could not be found!

Same here

What is happening Ather team??

Same here

When going over humps, I can feel something hitting the seat from below, just after I cross the hump, as if the monoshock suspension is springing back with a jerk. I can feel this reduce if I go slower over the humps, and at maybe around 5kmph it might not even be there. Also noticed this over bad roads.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is this normal?

Happened here too. I thought it was because I parked in the basement at work and maybe there was no network.

Since everyone’s getting it, seems like a server issue.

1 Like

This I also noticed when I test drive last week… They were saying maybe particular to that vehicle… so better call ather support

Milestone

6 Likes

Yes, rear suspension has that jerk…it’s on the stiffer side…it’s better when we have a pinion… Stiffer suspensions helps in high acceleration…but has this issue of jerk…wish Ather came with an adjustable monoshock…

You have the same issue? Yes, it’s better when I have a pillion.
It’s just slightly annoying, especially when the bike is so smooth everywhere else and suddenly jerks over a hump. Anyone else have this issue?

For 2 nights, mine was also complete Red. When called Support team, they mentioned it could be

1. grounding issue (which is not, as I got grounding redone just for ather point installation)
  2. Fluctuation of power from main source. Charging point will not work when there is fluctuation of power.

By morning, it started working as usual.
Also noticed (as I have Portable charger too). Even portable charger will not help during power fluctuation.

I hope, yours is resolved by now.

I’ve got the same error. I was unhappy for that but at the same time I felt happy too because at least once we all equaled @rajeshkav in the “Kitna deti hai” department :smiley:

3 Likes

Same error here too …

Yes I was meaning to put this forward in the forum. I face this as well and got the vehicle last week. So not exactly sure what it is. It’s not bothering but curious to know what it could be.

I applied pressure on the backseat in sudden pushes, like how we check if the back tyre of a scooter has air. The suspension compresses and springs back with a thud.

I think that’s just how it’s made. I probably feel it a lot more than anyone else either because I’m sitting on the edge of the seat sometimes or because I don’t weigh much :joy:

Edit: They could’ve softened the springing back of the suspension though🤔

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Congratulations to @Ather.Team nd best wishes to all owners on INTERNATIONAL MOTHER EARTH :earth_africa: DAY. Happy pollution free riding
GO GREEN :green_heart: GO for ATHER

8 Likes

Same here, no problems whatsoever!

7 Likes