Ownership Experience

can u please be more specific

like from where you are observing the sound

Motor, floor board, disk brakes …???

if it is from belt - i did observe sometimes - but it is not a concern i believe

1 Like

My legs feels the rubbing.

thats resonance from drive train

it’s there on all

don’t worry it’s fine nothing bad with the vehicle

2 Likes

Ok sir thanks

Hello nayeem. I’m interested

Nearing towards 1%per km or 1km per 1% mark

7 Likes

Awesome am sure this will go above 100km

:sunglasses: first time is saw you mobile charge is below 90%!!

1 Like

Nice observation, cable was plugged to mobile but main switch was off. Anyway this wont happen when charging Ather.

Why Ather Customer Care number is not in service…080-39513589…is there a different number?

Wanted to know about address proof options…none of my documents is having karnataka address…and I don’t have my name in the rental agreement…Electricity bill also don’t have my name in it…what to do?

which network r u using

try from other network - it will connect - have experienced the same before - they are fixing it

also u can reach on 08046808088

3 Likes

This is really encouraging!! :+1:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you better not try it!!

1 Like

This week mine swayed between 79km to 74km range.

Thanks Abhishek…the number you shared worked…
I am using BSNL.

1 Like

Just wondering- The app shows “Fast Charging” when plugged in to my home pod. And after few mins it changes to “Charging”. What does it mean?
As I have known so far the fast charging is available only at grid points while home pod and the portable charger are the slower chargers (both same intensity as per ather). Is there a possibility that home pods can also fast charge but configured only for slow charging as of now for technical reasons?

2 Likes

Hey @kumaranchal,

There is absolutely no way for the home charging point/cable to fast charge.

This must be a glitch in the app. Will get it checked with the SW team.

Thanks for pointing this out!

1 Like

I

My 450’s dash screen stuck!

Even after turning off the scooter, the dashboard is glowing.

The running distance and speed are not showing.

I have put the vehicle into charging. The glitch is not vanishing. The vehicle is performing the things. But with the stuck screen, it’s not feeling good. Tmrw morning I will contact the Ather’s helpline.

I called the road side assistance and got the help. The frozen screen was reset.

Sachin from Ather gave the details to reset the screen.

Simultaneously hold both brakes and press start button for 3 seconds.

First time I saw the Ather logo on screen during screen restart.

He informed that it’s a small bug and should not be recurring .

Only thing is ODO didn’t record the distance during the frozen screen.

3 Likes

I took the deliver on Friday evening. So far the experience has been good and it is quite an eye catcher. Almost every signal I stop I being asked about it. Free marketing !!! I have completed about 50 kms.
I have a question. After a few kms, I get a noise from the front, maybe dashboard. The sound is like a fan speed of a PC. it reduces when I about to stop and it is not there when the scooter is stopped. it starts again after probably a few mins or I cross abt 18 kmph.
Anyone observed the same ??? Or is it normal ???
I will call their call center tomorrow and check too !!

2 Likes

it is fan for your motor

completely normal

u won’t har it when you are doing above 25kmph

1 Like