Ownership Experience

Much better - your camera skills will improve as you keep yourself busy with updates here :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Abhishek,

Great updates on your rides. Looks like camera is being an irritant for your shoots. I have a GoPro to spare for 2-3 days if you want to use one? Also safer :slight_smile: No hand-held riding.

17 Likes

thanks for that @Shreyas

i think i should buy 1 for my-self

personally i like dji osmo pocket - but with that price tag - may be not now

can u and all my amazing friends on forum help me suggesting 1 for me which i can afford

3 Likes

@Abhishek I have a SJCAM SJ6 Legend. It seems to be pretty neat and available for around 7K in banggood.com . You can get the same in olx as well. I picked up a used one. If cost and urgency is a factor then please go for it else if you are willing to wait till you accumulate enough then please go for a GoPro.

2 Likes

True, after couple of test rides, I can say the same.

My mom is 4.10 and I need to look for a small stool or elevation to get into pillion seat.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Accessories

Same here mom found it very difficult during test drive.

Ather team any chance of considering this as an optional fitting or as @anegondi4 put it an essential accessary.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I’ve ordered anti-skid strips from aliexpress for the same purpose. I found the floorboard on occasion slippery

3 Likes

Has any of the existing owners given the 450 for a wash yet?

1 Like

Hi Sunil,

I have seen this image in twitter but don’t know who has washed it.

3 Likes

done myself twice now

3 Likes

I think Ather scooter with it’s plain white would be a great platform for artistic vinyl graphics.

2 Likes

i feel the scooter is very comparable in dynamics to a bike. Smooth as a bmw. Opinions anyone?

1 Like

Absolutely! its no nimble and easy to drive around, and yet you know you can surprise the two wheelers running along at any moment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am yet to get mine. Then have to ride for a while. Meanwhile I don’t have BMW kind a experience. Maybe I can put up the comparison the riding with my old scooty.

2 Likes

There were reports of people getting around 40kms of range earlier on. Is that issue resolved? Was that issue only for that batch of vehicles or did Ather make any change to the algorithm?

1 Like

I have issues with range, I am getting around 57 to 60 in eco mode and I am not an aggressive rider, I have highlighted my concern to Ather team.

I did have this issue (40km Range) with my 450. Based on some comments and knowledge in this form, and changing to a sedate driving style, i’m able to see 60kms (Eco), 50kms (Power) range as on today. However, its not fun anymore as it used to be earlier.
First of all, i think the Ather team assumed that every buyer would know how to delicately drive an EV, secondly they didn’t offer any riding/driving tips, and now they take ages to respond to customer’s concerns/issues. During my first few days of ownership i was proud i made a good decision to buy this new age bike. But, i’m rueing my decision now.

@tarun It was nice meeting you during the delivery, but i didn’t expect that i would need to tag you to get attention or my issues sorted.

Regards,
Raghu

4 Likes

Took delivery on 9th Feb, so far the estimated range in normal mode is very comparable for the range I am getting.
The range seem to be consistent either riding with two full size adults over the weekend or on ORR traffic in the last couple of days.
Ordering, Delivery experience has been top notch.
Regards

3 Likes