Ownership Experience

Adding to what others have said, you can turn it off in the dashboard settings if you want, look for “real time efficiency indicator” and toggle it off.

3 Likes

That’s how it’s supposed to work, when you turn the throttle, you can’t calculate efficiency at that moment, it considers the last few seconds of your riding to gauge the efficiency and then show you an indication on the screen.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X Virtual Open House

A post was split to a new topic: Yokesh’s 450

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dash board time laps recording issue

@abhishek.balaji Today 06/11/2020 booked 450 scooter and Check the delivery time schedule

@abhishek.balaji Delivery time given OCT/2020

HOW ITS POSSIBLE explain me :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Suggest you call customer care. Fastest response that way. Abhishek and others are probably busy with 450x deliveries.

Was it meant to be October 2021…

Yes now a days @abhishek.balaji too busy …:no_mouth:

Sir, which EV you have? 450 or 450X?

How is the performance of the EV at uphill roads?

1 Like

450 It is a good experience if you need my detail opinion I have DM you can have a talk

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know how the EV performance is at uphill roads.

It is quite good actually! They have tested the vehicle extensively on steep slopes to ensure that it performs very well.

1 Like

On par with 125cc scooters

1 Like

I disagree. It outperforms ICE scooters uphill hands down

3 Likes

The 450’s sport mode is almost on par with say… Ntorq125.

3 Likes

Only exception I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be any issues if both the tyres are filled to 32PSI with nitrogen?

If you’re riding with a pillion. Not an issue. If you don’t. Then just be careful and don’t lock up your rear wheels. Your efficiency will even be a tad bit better.

Thanks…I did not get the relationship between air pressure and locking up of rear wheel. If possible share your views.