Ownership Experience

Nice dp and cover pic.

2 Likes

What is the service schedule of the vehicle or is there such a thing ?
I guess preventive maintenance is also important and we will not drive the vehicle with unknown issues which may just turn to major issues unless taken care of at initial stages.
I agree to most of the feedback… I got delivery on June 2 and have Noise from front, Belt grinding noise(have done 900 Kms) and seat rattle.
Would’nt include bumpy ride as, I guess, the suspension is on the hard side by nature.

I am not sure when to schedule service, waiting to cross 1000Kms to call up support.
BTW where can I download a detailed manual ?

True Ather fan I guess!!

1 Like

Efficiency in NICE ROAD

73kms per charge

1 Like

"What is the schedule for periodic servicing as a part of Ather Service/Ather One subscription plan?

We will inspect your vehicle once every 5,000 km at your doorstep and complete service at our service centre once every 10,000 km (with doorstep pickup and return). Periodic servicing is covered under Ather Service and Ather One, you won’t have to pay anything extra when it comes to consumables and labour charge."

Source https://www.atherenergy.com/faq/vehicle/ather-subscription

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missed connections

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Invisible Posts

Hi Mate, how Athe4 450 performing in Rain session… did anyone faced issue in rain session. I am planning to book coming Monday

you will not face any issues in rain

people have driven in rain nothing happened…

if at all something happens in rain it will be good use case for Ather… :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

Don’t open throttle.
Control it, else rear will spin and you will crash.
If you have ridden 500cc+ bike, you will be fine!!

3 Likes

Thank you. I have confident that I can control the bike in rain.

My main concern about motor , battery and screen , while driving in Rain.

1 Like

No issues at all. Have driven through rain and flooded roads. Handles both with ease

7 Likes

Hold on before making final payment, as GST has been reduced from 12 to 5% :wink:

4 Likes

Not just GST, even customs duty for certain parts of EV’s are exempted. Might reduce price further IF Ather decides to pass down the benefit to us.

3 Likes

True only Ather can confirm if the changes to custom duty is substantial. If it’s there, Ather will definitely pass on the benefits as they have always done

It has been PROPOSED to the GST council to reduce it to 5%. We can b sure of thsi reduction only when the GST council meets an approves the reduction. This has nothing to do with the budget.

This happend to my wife as well. When side stand is on motor should stop. This feature is available in KTM bikes. It’s a most imp safety feature

2 Likes

Hi peeps. Has anyone done changes to the seat shape with regard to inclination/slope of the rider seat? I am finding it very discomforting.
Please suggest any changes that can be made.

I have done it few days back and it’s fine now. My daily commute is about 75 kms in a day and that seat inclination was making all the fun go for a toss when the bum was numb. So what I did is put a cover on the seat first so that the original seat remains the same intact condition, then some mesh to make the inclination area little high and then another cover on that which is normal waterproof cover and then on top of it another cover with very little mesh and design for aesthetic.

Now it’s pretty comfortable. I’ve done about 40kms today in one shot and it’s pretty comfortable than before And I used to have knee space issue as well as I’m 5.11 and that’s gone now too because now the posture sitting area for the person who drives a little high. I did it at a shop near SEG Hosa Road 3rd Gate. He did all of these for 900 rupees. Sharing the details if anyone needs then they can get it done here.

6 Likes