Owners rides December 2020 - Chennai & Bengaluru

Oh man! Too soon, I feel we should have kept a ride after another batch of vehicles got delivered. But have fun everyone! Will join you all soon after I get my Series 1 (At registration step) which I doubt will be here by 13th of this month :smiley:

BTW does patel’s inn still have go karting? :star_struck: would be a fun day then !

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji I haven’t got any mail regarding the RSVP link. I’m interested to join the ride…

I would like to attend the ride. Pl furnish link to RSVP. Customer care did not help.

Please check your spam folders. For some reason a lot of Ather emails end up in my spam folder.

1 Like

My home is very near to Patel’s inn. Can I directly come to Patel’s inn ??

In showroom they will issue the tokens

Come to ather space The fun is actually the journey not the destination

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mobile App

Hi guys,

I have uploaded an amateur edit of today’s meet for kicks… check it out of you like :slight_smile:

Others wwho took videos also pls share .

9 Likes

could not join this ride @chennai . Will not miss it next time.

I was not in town and had to skip this. Nice to see group rides back to normal. Thanks for the quick video. As @abhishek.balaji said, this is the first multicoloured owner ride. That series1 looks so beautiful!

I can a legendary rider at 1:25 of your clip!!

1 Like

Awesome video!! how do i download this video? or can u pls share it on google photos? sharjilmohidden28@gmail.com

It was well organised only short fall is the charging points when compared to the number of vehicles was like nil.

Once again Happily waiting for another one beautiful Ride with Ather owners Ride…

Before that this rides starts ,

Let’s walk through previous year Rides experience and memories.

Today journey starts towards ATHER Family

It’s too fun and happy to here … thanks to ATHER…

1 Like

Still waiting for the official video of the event… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Hi Abishek Bro. @abhishek.balaji

When will you upload the official Pics and Videos shoot by Ather team in Chennai Meet on 13th Dec 2020. Its already 3 months gone. We are waiting. Please upload asp. Here some sample upload by me.

1 Like

Last year also they are not uploaded any one single photo and video … I think this year also not uploading because all ATHER TEAM busy with to sell and give delivery of 450plus / 450X. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i have made and uploaded a video of the Bangalore owners’ ride . anyone interested can watch it here https://youtu.be/JQpl48t2M7Y

3 Likes

Any Independence day ride from Bengaluru this time.