OTA Wants - Feature requests

I have been thinking of this issue and seems to be a good solution. Also, where there is too much demand maybe a set time limit also after which next person can charge.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Temporary boost mode

The Auto brightness does not work too well, maybe there can be a setting, where we can schedule the scooter to reduce and increase brightness at 2 time points of a day. Like 6 AM and 6PM, where dashboard screen can go to preset brightness? Is there already a feature request? @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Is there something similar to this request? Is it hard to implement?

It’s been in discussion since long…The below post answers your question.

The brightness adjustment based on the time of the day available currently doesn’t work so well. An ALS (Ambient Light Sensor) would’ve greatly helped. But the elusive Dark mode must help to some extent whenever we get it.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hide Destination or Map from dashboard using the starter button

The trip efficiency value can be shown while riding too. And not just when we stop. It would really help maintain good efficiency. Just like you guys didn’t have the SoC value before. Could you include this too. Seems like there’s a lot of space at the right bottom to include it.

7 Likes

I was about to send out a similar request. Ather should look into this. As of now I look at the halo and modulate my ride. A realtime display in terms of numerics will be great.

2 Likes

Would like to have a vallet mode or ride mode control from the app if some one is driving the vehicle we could limit the driving mode Helps in ensuring the safety of the vehicle when some other people drive it

1 Like

@Ather.Team explains how to handle the flight while delivering, which takes around 30 Mins. But when we visit any family or friends they take a spin just like any other bike. Option to valet mode will help in some cases.

3 Likes

Hazard lamps Regen percentage Regen level selector

1 Like

Dark Mode is Availability in Ather 450. Real time vehicle location monitoring with maps Traffic updates if we share the destination and battery usage as per the traffic conditions.

I feel that the above updates will make the Ather 450 more Smart.

2 Likes

Weight of rider and pilon will also affect mileage. So need to add that too?

A full charge mileage is showing for vehicle weight… not based on driver and pilon weight… I mentioned that requirements as per vehicle weight only… at least we come to know about our usage and be prepared to come back also…

2 Likes

Your assumption is not true either! The full milage charge you see is considering the weight of an average rider, since eco-75, ride-65 and sports-55 is true range of 450. If we considered only the weight of the vehicle, we would get arai certified range of above 100kms/ charge

2 Likes

In ride statistics, need to add one more parameter, ‘change in SoC’. It should just show the difference between the start and end of each ride.

4 Likes

Agree. i mean to say that only.

Something to adjust the amount of regen braking…Through app or dash

Some detail about how much battery has been charged by regen braking on the dash or the app

In the app in the home screen there should be option to change the mode to check the available range

What is the latest OTA NUMBER

Refer the “Over The Air Updates” Topic for this (quoted below).

The latest App version is 3.3.0 and the latest Scooter firmware version is 4.1.5. Not all scooters have the 4.1.5 for now I think. Depending on issues the scooters have versions ranging from 4.1.2 to 4.1.5.

You can go to the profile section of your app and tap settings menu. You’ll see App version here. Within settings menu tap if you tap Vehicle OTA update it’ll show scooter firmware version and update if any available. See screenshot from my app

2 Likes