OTA Wants - Feature requests

A post was split to a new topic: Pass through lights using indicator switch

Correct me if I am wrong. Automatically turning on and off of the Indicator can be introduced when using the map.

1 Like

Hi it will be great if we get a notification once the charge is full.
2. Also if someone try’s to open the bike wit any key we should get a notification on the mobile app
3 . The touch screen to go completely off once it’s on charge not that wen we touch it it tell how much more charge left or full charge bcos in an apparent kids will playing wit it
4. The chagrin place should be locked or can be opened with some kind of switch so that no one fiddles wit it .

Thanks

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Celebration mode

oh! this might not be accurate, just switch on the vehicle and move few meters and you will see the correct battery percentage.
What I have seen is, If the vehicle is shutdown then it is 1% per day drain (so less than a day might not show any diff in shutdown mode).

A post was split to a new topic: AHO based on Motor

A post was split to a new topic: Learner’s drive mode

Need synchronised breaking tech or combi brakes

The 450 already has combi braking.

2 Likes

@Abhishek. I saw this contraption on AliExpress. Do you think this would help as a jugaad during your long trips until Ather comes out with an OTA for this?

US $8.18 46%OFF | New High Quality Universal CNC Motorcycle Cruise Control Throttle Lock Assist Retainer Relieve Stress Durable Grip Black#294977 https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/NWjRkN2Y

3 Likes

yes it will
and i looked for it when i started my rides
but i somehow ended up with pipe clamp
for now i sorted it with
rs.25

6 Likes

My wish list for future enhancement/evolution of Ather 450

1. Self balancing (Gyro or three wheels) for ultimate rider safety
  2. Ability to fit a rear luggage carrier
  3. Large 14 inch wheel
  4. Ability to connect with mParivahan for real time vehicle information
  5. Additional body colours
2 Likes

Self balancing? I want the next one to have autopilot.

3 Likes

Next features. Apple watch app to display % charge and km range.

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Keyless entry

Good points.

From my views,

1. Need a proper analog speedo / odo / range / regen dial like in this image

2. I would specially underline the Regen W / kW indication like in Tesla, where the energy pumped back is shown.!

3. Also if possible, need 3 modes from Ather to set Regen levels Low / Medium / Hard which would mean the strength of deceleration kicking in and regen energy back into Battery.

4. Also that charming dotted line can be used for showing top speed limit on Eco/Ride/Sport mode.

I would love to manually keep strong regen setting in city and light regen settings in long empty roads.

7 Likes

LOL three wheels it doesn’t need self balance, apart from that it’s called Auto :stuck_out_tongue:

Dashboard Processor Update:

Every Ather owner would had experienced the freezing of the dashboard at least once while using.
Apart from that the screen is way too laggy in map mode and not snappy like a smartphone.
Even low end 10k smartphones display are super snappy and responsive.

So the processor used for the Ather dashboard should be upgraded to a proper one to make the screen snappy and much responsive to avoid any frequent errors like screen freezing !!

3 Likes

I was typing in and then saw this.

Ather app should be available for the wearOS and iWatch.
Future: it can have a locate scooter option that will flash indicators and sound the horn if needed?

I was referring to the above design, they are very safe. I saw them in Paris.

2 Likes