I’d received the update notification 2 weeks ago, But because of my low usage, I’d not updated it as the charge was low and I had no intention of charging it. Yesterday I wanted to go somewhere and hence I had kept it for overnight charging the day before. Yesterday morning, when I went to the scooter and it was updated (188.8.131.528812). I went out for a ride and the dash restarted once during the ride (as reported by many). But there was no performance hindrance.
I’m yet to test the theft-tow detection in different locations…especially my apartment’s basement. I’ll do that and then report my findings later.
Ride sync doesn’t seem to have improved at all…I still continue to have issues with it. My ride stat from yesterday is still not seen on the app.