Order Swapping [Archive]

Hi All,

I had placed an order for Ather 450 and 450x in December. I have already taken the delivery and enjoying my 450.

My 450x order is now open for payment and delivery. I’m willing to pass it onto if someone is interested.

Cheers Madhav

Hi i am interested on 450. Could you please give some information about your place and price of the 450.

@Ather.Team - My 450X pre-order got transferred without any problem. Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

The whole process took more than 2 weeks. I am sure that could be done quicker.

1 Like

Anyone from Nagpur who wants to swap his/her collectors edition that will be glad.

Hello, I am already an owner of 450 past 2 years. I had booked the 450X also with the hope that there would be a exchange offer. But since I am on lease, it is not working out to be a good deal. So I want to transfer the order to anyone interested. Please connect with me if someone wants.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey, I’m looking for someone who is planning to swap their order . I would be needing order for the city Visakhapatnam

Guyss… I have booked for Series-1 but due to unfortunate circumstances, i am not ready to go ahead with buying. If anyone interested i shall transfer the booking to you. share your name, number and email id so i can initiate the transfer of booking.

1 Like

Which city are you in ?

1 Like

city - bangalore

Hi Samresh. I’m interested in taking your order for Series 1.

I am willing to transfer my pre-booking of Ather 450X Pro Series 1. If anyone is interested let me know.

1 Like

Hey @piyushsinghania1515 , I’m interested.

Super interested and already made the full payment, so absolutely no hassles on transfer. Let me know asap!

contact details

9902416418/tejjasmalik@gmail.com

Still available? Please DM

Everyone is requested not to post personal details like mobile number.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Order swapping

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Referral programs

Closing this topic since it’s become difficult to track here. Please see new topic for requests: Order swapping