Order Swapping [Archive]

Hai … I am looking to take Series 1 if any one left not taking though booked before Jan 2020 . I can swap my order of 450X to anyone who like to leave the series 1 to me . PLease do DM if any one interested . Thanks for the time

Hai ather team … how we can contact the owners and get the swapping done

interested please let us know how we can connect to swap

Hi, I am eligible for Series1 and the payment window has opened. Location is Bangalore. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Order no. 26121. If anyone interested please mail me

Email

@ prkshnyk@gmail.com

Anyone ready in swap in kochi for my frd

Anybody here to take Hyderabad CE .

Hello sir I’m doc And I’m really interested in swapping order it would be really helpful and I would be grateful

Any from kochi intrested in swaping

1 Like

dear Sir

Im Naveen Galada, I wants Series 1, my mobile no is 9980003926, i already paid for 450x, can you give me your mobile no, so that we can talk.

I have pre-booked the ather 450x and I’m eligible to collector’s edition series 1 …I want to sell series 1 pre booking any one interested please message…

mail me on

88rahu@gmail.com

I have booked Ather 450x, I wanted to exchange to Series 1, anyone willing to swap can message me Naveen Galada

I have a Series 1 open for payment and I’m ready to give it up. Interested people can leave their contact info @ kushalkumar1988@gmail.com

Hi - Can some one confirm me the process and approximate timeline for order swapping?

One of the forum member wanted to swap my Series 1 order - Both are from Bangalore. He already contacted with CC and asked me to send mail to Ather with my order and swap details.

It has been a week and no response and no response to follow up mail also.

Is it the right process to be followed?

UPDATE: Right after the post, I got a callback from CC - It looks they had replied to both my emails. But, both their reply mails went to spam :frowning: I am not sure why because I am receiving all Ather mails including the forum thread updates and auto-replies, except this one.

Thanks for the prompt callback. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking for a series 1 order . Please let me know if anyone interested to giveaway.

Hi I have a collectors edition series1 pre order and the payment window is open I would like to sell my order let me know if interested on sarthakdash1997@gmail.com

I m interested to take pls call to this

number

Hi anybody want CE Hyderabad order let me know …

Anyone like to transfer the kochi order plz let ne know

I m interested to take pls call to this

number

Hi. I have a series 1 eligible order with me. I pre-ordered it back in January 2020. I currently own Ather 450. My payment window is open as well. I am open to swapping my order with someone who wants the Series 1. If anyone is interested, contact me on

number

Hi, Anyone in Bangalore looking for swapping to a Series 1 order? It is open for payment. DM me. Order ID: 221xx.

1 Like

Hi, I want to buy Series 1. Can anyone transfer it? I am from Mumbai.