Order Swapping [Archive]

i am interested please let me know

I’m have booked from Delhi I m font of series 1. I would like to swap order with you if possible

I’m interested

Intercity not possible Solanki

Confirm once done …

Hello I’m interested in really looking forward would be grateful if we can swap

Hello I’m really looking forward and it would be really grateful if we could swap Thank you

Hello sir I’m doc And I’m really interested in swapping order it would be really helpful and I would be grateful if you could help

1 Like

Hai … I am looking to take Series 1 if any one left not taking though booked before Jan 2020 . I can swap my order of 450X to anyone who like to leave the series 1 to me . PLease do DM if any one interested . Thanks for the time

Hai ather team … how we can contact the owners and get the swapping done

interested please let us know how we can connect to swap

Hi, I am eligible for Series1 and the payment window has opened. Location is Bangalore. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Order no. 26121. If anyone interested please mail me

Email

@ prkshnyk@gmail.com

Anyone ready in swap in kochi for my frd

Anybody here to take Hyderabad CE .

Hello sir I’m doc And I’m really interested in swapping order it would be really helpful and I would be grateful

Any from kochi intrested in swaping

1 Like

dear Sir

Im Naveen Galada, I wants Series 1, my mobile no is 9980003926, i already paid for 450x, can you give me your mobile no, so that we can talk.

I have pre-booked the ather 450x and I’m eligible to collector’s edition series 1 …I want to sell series 1 pre booking any one interested please message…

mail me on

88rahu@gmail.com

I have booked Ather 450x, I wanted to exchange to Series 1, anyone willing to swap can message me Naveen Galada

I have a Series 1 open for payment and I’m ready to give it up. Interested people can leave their contact info @ kushalkumar1988@gmail.com

Hi - Can some one confirm me the process and approximate timeline for order swapping?

One of the forum member wanted to swap my Series 1 order - Both are from Bangalore. He already contacted with CC and asked me to send mail to Ather with my order and swap details.

It has been a week and no response and no response to follow up mail also.

Is it the right process to be followed?

UPDATE: Right after the post, I got a callback from CC - It looks they had replied to both my emails. But, both their reply mails went to spam :frowning: I am not sure why because I am receiving all Ather mails including the forum thread updates and auto-replies, except this one.

Thanks for the prompt callback. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking for a series 1 order . Please let me know if anyone interested to giveaway.

Hi I have a collectors edition series1 pre order and the payment window is open I would like to sell my order let me know if interested on sarthakdash1997@gmail.com

I m interested to take pls call to this

number

Hi anybody want CE Hyderabad order let me know …