Order Swapping [Archive]

Grid and idk if it’ll have a portable charger. It might. Check it out.

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hey if anyone selling thier ather 450 older versin do let me know i am looking to buy a used bike pls do contact me thank you

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Is anyone looking to transfer the 450x collector edition only - order id ? DM Me. I canceled mine. They cannot reinstate the order for me so asking.

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know.

Do you have 450 order bro?

Nope.

Planning to cancel my 450 -1821X order and 450X-2056X. If anyone interested in buying please let me know.

I am ready 450

I also ordered for Ather 450x. My order ID is 223xx. I may take the vehicle once all the details reg ather 450x is out. Your ID is much less in number and chance of getting earlier. I ordered for chennai .What about you? If yes, how to go about further?

Yes ordered from same Chennai and same day of announcement.

So. how to go about further? Transfer possible to my account?

Yes I should drop a mail to customer care regarding the email id change, name change

Why are you cancelling now? Any specific reason?

I am going with 450. Till July I can’t wait.

If anyone in Bangalore who ordered 450 with delivery in Jan Feb is planning to cancel, pls get in touch.

Ok.You may do the needful and inform me through - karthikramiyer@gmail.com

Please share your contact details

Karthik