Order Swapping [Archive]

I think it should happen in a short time. Do follow up.

In my experience, it shouldn’t take more than 2-3 days after Ather customer care responds to the email request.

I suggest you call the customer care and they could help you expedite the process.

I called them, they said it will take 3-5 working days Today is the 5th day but it’s Sunday so hopefully they will get it done by tomorrow :blush:

2 Likes

I sent an email regarding this and got this in reply. I haven’t got any updates on it yet.

I noticed that all the emails sent has “This message has been deleted” written in it :roll_eyes:

All be previous mails with Ather team also has the same thing. I tried sending a reply but that also got this deleted tag attached instantly.

I tried calling them but they said they will check and get back in a while, I waited for the call all day but didn’t get callback :pensive:

Edit: It’s been 2 weeks now and I’m still waiting for my swapping to be done :sob:

something’s off - we will check what’s wrong in how we are processing this

8 Likes

Hi, I would like give away my collector’s edition. Kindly let me know if anyone needs it

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji It’s been over 10 days. Haven’t heard anything from the Ather team. If it’s been initiated or in the process, nada. Could you look into it ?

2 Likes

Posting my purchase decision by a year, have a collector’s edition order id ~28000. I was looking forward to it, but have to postpone my purchase decision by a year or so. Let me know if some one is interested.

Whatsapp me 8336803910 when free

What about the advance. Will Ather refund the original amount and collect again from new owner, or that has be done between the transferer and transferee?

Yep @cyberboysumanjay this shouldn’t have taken this long, will check and get you can update today.

Take advance amt from new owner and ather team will supporting to change documents

I am moving from Bangalore to Hyderabad and considering swapping or cancelling my 450x with Order ID 26xxx. Let me know if anyone is interested.

We understand that Ather team is also dealing with the pandemic and it’s impact on the finance and manufacturing. But we hope someone at Ather can make this process easier for folks moving out of town or postponing their purchase due to the unprecedented pandemic situation.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Even I am thinking to give away 450x collector’s edition with order id 21xxx. Kindly DM for more details. Note: Eagerly waiting for reveal and then decide.

Of this is the reason, you can take the delivery in hyderabad, if I’m not wrong. Update : It’s all done. Thanks Ather for allowing interstate transfers. You brought @cyberboysumanjay tad but closer to a 450X

1 Like

I read in one of the posts that we have to transfer it at our expense and ather won’t deliver it in Hyderabad. Can someone from ather confirm?

Inter city swap of orders is now available. Contact customer care at ather, after finding a person to swap with.

1 Like

It would easier for Ather team to manage and facilitate that… I can’t seem to find someone who booked in Hyderabad and willing to cancel or preferably swap.

Well, they are, all you have to do is find a person who wants to swap :blush:

Is there any 450 order with ather one for swapping?