Optimized Charging with "Custom Charging Completion Time"

Please add a feature that allows us to set a custom time for our Ather scooter to reach 100% charge. Currently, the only option is “100% charge at 5am.”

Example: If you leave for work at 8am, you could set your Ather to finish charging by 7:30am, ensuring the battery is fully charged just before you need it.

This would provide greater flexibility and convenience, accommodating various schedules and preferences.

Feature requests Charging @tarun

119 Likes

Updated your Topic to feature request. Get maximum votes so that this feature can be implemented.

19 Likes

Done :+1:t2:

Vote more for this Feature requests

7 Likes

Yes i hope they can make this happen. It makes a lot sense.

8 Likes

I also need this feature its very helpful. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Please provide optimized charging on 450S as well

7 Likes

Also optimised charging when plugged in the morning on a day when Ather not in use – I hate that it charges fast and then remains at 100% (and drops to 99%) by the time I unplug for next time use…

It’s gonna be common now that I have to use car instead of Ather for the rain

12 Likes

Guys keep voting for this feature.

5 Likes

What If Power cuts by 5 AM and Comes by 8 AM :face_with_monocle::joy:

So Current OC is Good

1 Like

Common, Power cut can happen anytime in the day. and that’s just an example !

5 Likes

Then the person will choose 5 am if he observes such thing.

4 Likes

If you have power cuts in your area regularly at 5am then set your preference accordingly. Rider should have flexibility to choose their convenient time of charge completion. It may be 5am, 8am or even 8pm :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That was just Sarcastic Text :pinched_fingers:

Yeah Exactly But does it need special work to implement?

1 Like

No, it wasn’t sarcastic ! Someone like me who goes out on work at night can put my Ather on an optimised charging during day time and be ready with 100% SOC by 7pm.

It’ll be a most wanted feature for me :blush:

3 Likes

This feature is most needed. The optimised charging makes no sense if you wake up at 12. Even better would be remote stop charging

5 Likes

That One Line I said :face_with_peeking_eye:

Agreed But Ather will work on it or Not is the Big Question

2 Likes

It’s left to Ather. We just vote and ask Feature requests to make our experience better with the scooter.

3 Likes

This is the fastest voted feature i guess. And i don’t even think Ather should wait for people to vote. This makes absolute sense. 5 am is rubbish. I wish i was in my hometown. My father wakes up at 5 am. He would have switched it off everytime.

I don’t want to put Ather to charge 3 additional hours as i use it after 8 am.

6 Likes

While we are at it please provide 450s with optimised charging as well? If that is something that cant be achieved then at least an option to cut off charging at 80 percent could be there to maintain battery health?

2 Likes

:metal:t2:

5 Likes