Open API and Platform

Ahem. Time to rally support!

7 Likes

I just made a Twitter account for myself to support this.

1 Like

Are there any plans to open up APIs for developers or techies to develop custom Apps or even tweak the dashboard?

1 Like

Ather told last Saturday that they’ve got no plans to do it in the near future, but maybe sometime in the future.

I hope we get to see this feature soon. “OK Google, charge my Ather” “OK Google, stop charging after 80%” and so on…

2 Likes

I like the stop charging at 80% feature :slight_smile: but if/once Ather provides options to customize charging within the app, I don’t really see Google Assistant improving the experience. The vehicle will need to be connected to the charger at all times while parked for the assistant to be of use. Curious to know if folks here use the Dot/Point in that manner.

1 Like

On rare occasions when I am too lazy to reach for my phone, open the eWeLink app and press that ON button - I scream out “Alexa, turn on the Ather Charger” and wait for the familiar “ta-ding” sound of the bike turning on.

5 Likes

I think ather should conduct one competition for automobile engineering students to design foot rest and centre stand for ather 450

6 Likes

Can Ather share the existing GET API’s that is used to get the SoC information, statistics etc. With this we could create our own reports which best suits personal preference.

3 Likes