Online Owners Meet - June 2021

indicator and reverse sound not working after recent OTA

2 Likes

I have some issues with the bike and dashboard software

1. Bluetooth connectivity should be smoother ( we don’t need to open an app to connect our phone to scooter similar feature is available on my Ertiga where I don’t even have apple or google car play system )

2. Side stand tilts the scooter very low always scare to park the bike in public parking areas

3. Many issues with Map feature on dashboard It shuts off while still open, gps sensor is working poorly

4. Charging cutoff thru ather app is must I feel

I hope u cover all above points in virtual meet :+1:

15 Likes

Why there is performance drop (warp mode pickup is less comparing to vehicle on purchase) after recent updates?

Why there is throttle response (30-50% throttle gives max output) change after recent updates?

When will be the last ota updates to clear bugs of 450x issues and expect features request?

12 Likes

There’s a lot of tiny bugs in the software …like sometimes the charging display won’t exit even after the the vehicle is disconnected from the dot , glitches on the starting display,etc. Will these be sorted over time?

6 Likes

Some small Bugs pending for long time. Difficult or not possible or not worth the time to fix?

Example:

• Restarts of dashboard so often
  • Indicator wont work until restart
  • Delay in Navigation for turns
  • No I wont list shutdown bug here, its insult to the bug if we term it small :smiley:
13 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hemanth’s experience

I have a few,

Will there be a adjustable rear suspension like adjusting dampness to soft medium or stiff, Will there be any more software improvements for 450s Is there be any chassis upgrade to support rear ladies foot rest And the biggest question will there be a better rear view mirror

13 Likes
  • Geo fencing feature

• Automatic unlocking via the app including emitting sound

• Reducing the battery drain when scooter is off

• Offline maps capability

• Hazard lights feature

• Alert indicator on dashboard when under seat storage isnt closed properly

10 Likes

Need Hazard Lights

12 Likes
  1. Any plans to setup only service center nearby cities where ather showroom is not available ?

2. Why Center stand is not designed… it’s very hard to park in narrow place and while fixing tyre puncture.

13 Likes

Questions from my side.

1. when will noise issue will be resolved? it is not acceptable answer need to drive 2k -3K KM to get the belt adjusted, other belt drive vehicles don’t claim this.

2. why so many iterations to get a software working for Bluetooth, side indicators, GPS lag, Mobile app sync? when will these bugs will be fixed?

3. When will the Translucent panels will be delivered?

4. When will the refund of the money promised due to technical issues on software be credited?

5. Any new Ather grid points near to Bommanahalli, Begur, BTM4th Stage, Vijaya bank colony, and their surrounding’s?

6 Likes

Can the motor noise be reduced ? Even after 1000 km + too much noise while riding the scooter. Defeating the purpose of electric scooter. Despite several complaints to the Pune dealer, they don’t seem to do anything about the noise. Specially my scooter has more noise as compared to the other scooters and those which were test driven before buying the Ather. Can’t tolerate the noise anymore. Noise followed with vibrations.

6 Likes

Ather support has been disgustingly poor and their has been no effort either from the company or from the dealer.i have an issue of dashboard going blank suddenly and motor retards in the middle of the road last 4 months.still struggling having paid 1.80lacs

5 Likes

Any update on addition of charging points in Hyderabad… If this was answered it would be nice…

2 Likes

As usual Sweet and simple same repeating questions and suggestion…

1. Motor Abnormal Noise

2. Belts Quality poor ?

3. Battery fast Drain

4. Dashboard Restart and hanging

5. Bluetooth disconnecting

6. Escaping of map

7. Location share failure

8. Ladies foot rest still under R&D

9. Boot space light turning yellow

10. Front fork getting abnormal sound

11. Dropping of performance in all mode

12. Auto indicators fails to work

13. Dashboard sounds (Speaker) not working

14. Software to much bugs

15. Ather grid shortages

16. Missing of Assured Accessories

17. Vibration below the seat & platform

18. Service center worst service

19. Customer support failure

20. Motor fixture fitting issue

21. Hand gripper low quality

22. Body parts having sharp corners (missed Debur in factory output)

21 Likes

The digital document saving feature is really cool and helpful but can we get a better and quick response after we upload the docs through the app, the images take days to show on the display after being uploaded

4 Likes

Hey, I did not realise that I have to reply to the mail also… Because I already selected ‘Going’ in the original post, assumed that is sufficient.

I did not get any email with link… Is it still possible to join now?

1 Like

Was looking for the link in my email and in the forum, nowhere to be found even after I rsvp-d in the link :frowning:

1 Like

Join here

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaj please share the link of recorded meeting.

5 Likes