On Road Experience

I am currently Charging at Agon.
There is another Ather 450, whose charger lid is open.
It is also raining…
I think I should close the lid…

2 Likes

One of the things Ather could’ve worked on was maybe a magnetic and rubber lined lid for the socket on the vehicle, so it’s water resistant and also snaps shut unless it’s held open by the charger.

Useful when you forget to close it. Or spray water in that region by mistake.

8 Likes

Did anyone notice app doesn’t show real time charge status anymore after the recent update? It’s seriously annoying for me :-x

1 Like

Like many others, it worked for me after a restart. You can try as well.

7k reached.

After OTA update I was disappointed bcz of reduction mileage. Now my flight is recovering back.:blush:

6 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Items - Updates, Issues, Layout etc

I reached 6k today…

5 Likes

Congratulations… After the OTA update, the ride statistics no longer get updated for me on the app. Did you do anything to get it fixed as I see it’s working for you? I had raised a complain with Ather, they stated this is an issue across users and they were working on it.

2 Likes

Hey Can you plz tell me how to use regen because I taught it works only when you apply break

1 Like

109 km is ur predicted range in 1 full charge ?

1 Like

Hey
Can you plz tell me how to use regen because I taught it works only when you apply break
What’s the best way to use it

1 Like

To engage regen, twist the throttle in the opposite direction. Or just apply the brakes. Regen only works if charge is below 84%, and your speed is above 20 kmph.

1 Like

Oh oki
Thank you so much
And one more thing
Do you get any feel to it that regen is working
Or it’s just a think to blindly believe its working

1 Like

Well, the vehicle starts slowing down :stuck_out_tongue:. It’s like light braking.

1 Like

haha ok thanksfor that

1 Like

Just one more thing: If you engage regen, it’ll slow down until 20kmph and at 20kmph, you’ll feel a sudden jerk because regen has stopped working.

Keep the brakes handy whenever you apply regen, just so you are prepared and it doesn’t take you by surprise.

7 Likes

Any owners experienced riding through water logged roads of Bangalore yesterday ? ICE scooter/bike has never been a cause for worry, however curious to know how Ather performed when passing through a railway underbridge or those ‘magic boxes’ in bangalore.

2 Likes

Never have submerged the vehicle beyond the motor, but a few inches deep water never gave the ride any issues. Sound changes for a while and then all is normal

6 Likes

Floorboard must be your reference. Anything above that don’t ride. As @hunt4dj has written, sound will change, but that’s ok…it’ll come back to normal in couple of minutes.

5 Likes

I have taken it into half foot deep water, it was good biting to worry

2 Likes