Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

The problem with the mainstream media reviews is that you need to always take them with a pinch of salt. Need to wait for reviews from actual test rides to get a good picture.

P.S.: Considering the test rides start tomorrow, can someone on this Forum share if he/she has seen any location where test ride 'popup’s have been set up?

2 Likes

Oh great! :man_facepalming:t2: This is getting way too irritating now.

Source - ODMag Editor.

1 Like

Looks like the deleted this story.

1 Like

Just checked and it still is there !

Link - Watch this story by Bertrand DSouza on Instagram before it disappears.

i searched it on ODmag’s account. ya still there with different words XD

Pushed to 15th October as per Ola’s request ! People are really going to be pissed !

Just received this email from Ola.

And some people have started getting confirmation emails regarding their test rides as well, pic below (Source - Telegram Group)

4 Likes

This is not the actual confirmation email. this is the test ride schedule page itself.

The confirmation email is the below one

7 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

From where did you receive this link?

It’s there on the Ola support page!

1 Like

Sorry to mention over here, but, I can not see any such link on the support page. I tried registring through the link, but, I did not receive any mail confirming about the test ride. Also, I am still waiting for an invite email…

Edit: Received the confirmation mail now

2 Likes

From the below YouTube video

2 Likes

Initially, I did not book the test ride. Because, in the reservation page, it mentioned it is applicable only for people who paid 20k and you need to show the receipt while taking test ride.

For others, test ride opens later it seems.

Anyway, now, I booked the test ride (I did not pay 20k advance amount). if I hear that receipt is required to take test ride, I may not turn up for test ride :slight_smile:

Read Here

In point 5, it has been mentioned that you newd to keep your order ID handy. That indirectly suggests that you will be asked to prove that you have paid 20499₹ it seems.

I don’t think so. Order ID is available for everyone who reserved it. So, order ID does not necessarily mean they paid 20k.

The reservation page has this note: This is an invite only event for those who have purchased Ola S1/S1 Pro by paying INR 20,499

Terms & Conditions has this point in Eligibility: (iv) You have made an advance payment of INR 20,000 towards booking your OLA Scooter.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I can’t understand. It seems that atleast 1 lakh people have booked from different locations. How much time it takes to depart atleast 2 scooters in each location. If they can’t able to do this minimal thing how can they service the scooters and my other concern is why should they allow for a test ride only to those who pay advance.

Its like going to an amusement park for a scooter ride…

As per my understanding, they are yet to manufacture significant amount of scooters so as to make more test rides possible.

The whole idea of current rides is to grab attention of those who haven’t paid anything and acquire those customers who have already paid 20K and convert them.

Indeed, a good supply chain and robust customer support will be key to Ola EV’s success.

3 Likes