Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

New sms from ola :joy:

Buy the Ola Scooter between 7-10pm today and stand a chance to get it FREE! Purchase window closes at 12 midnight. Click here Best scooter, home-delivered | OLA Electric Blog

Exactly…why this cheap publicity !! Raising many questions.

1 Like

Probably trying to hit or break a target or record. Let’s see what they publish tomorrow.

Saying stocks are running out and hurry but Now extended till 3 AM. Payment open even if 499 reservation is made today. :rofl::joy:

Did ola raise the pricing from 99999 to 109998 for their S1 model?

Looks like flash sales marketing worked very well for Ola, just like it was for MG Hector and Xiaomi/Realme smartphones. In 2 days, Rs 1100 crores worth of scooters are booked. It definitely shows that there is a huge demand for electric vehicles with good prices and a decent range.

The next purchase window opens on Nov 1st. Hopefully, reviews will be out by then and the first deliveries also start.

5 Likes

Looks like a lot of comments on FB, Insta, and Twitter are saying the delivery window is shown as Jan’2022, not sure why but even without media trial this product got a big sale, I hope the product is not a letdown it is then 1000’s of users will lose their money and also the FAME subsidy blaming EV’s are a piece of garbage

3 Likes

Very true.

Since 2-3 years, Ather, TVS iQube has brought a decent respect to the EV 2W.

Any large scale issues from Ola (defective or poor service), it will deter new EV buyers big time and it will be a bad-news for industry overall.

Because, unlike people who bought Ather, majority of them are mainstream buyers with hardly any patience. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

MH customers of Ola will lose out on the Early bird subsidy

No. 99999 is ex-showroom and 109998 is approximately the On road pricing.

2 Likes

TVS - They kept their price in tact, though new city launches were slow.

Chetak - Increased price gradually before even delivery Revolt - Not even in news except for launch and new colors

In tier 2 towns, I heard from my friend (near Hubli) that people preferred TVS over Ather because of the price and known brand. This was before the new price cut.

1 Like

there is some problem with them regarding state subsidy. their blog shows different price and while booking, price is different!

1 Like

I think here it is relevant @abhishek.balaji

11 Likes

I hope all these are true😀. No official announcements yet, but Ola has made this very exciting.

2 Likes

I am seriously laughing at ather for the business model they adopted thinking that when big companies come they would even sustain.

2 Likes

Too early to say this, but yes Ather Model won’t appeal masses where as Ola will appeal and have proved also. But again Ather says they are only for premium customers like iPhone. But what if Ola or any Giant gives premium features at low cost.

2 Likes

iphone delivers :joy::joy: , no glitches in its software and top notch hardware quality. Well you know where i am going

6 Likes

To be very very very fair, even ios 15-beta worked flawlessly. I was on board the very day public beta was announced.

3 Likes

Ok, let me get this out so that I sleep peacefully.

• stop comparing Tarun with Elon (Grr…)
  • stop comparing Ather with iPhone

Peace :v:

11 Likes

Ola providing free subscription…now what Ather?

2 Likes