Odo reading while taking Delivery?

A quick question: What is the normal odo reading one should expect while taking the delivery?

2 Likes

When is your delivery scheduled? You are getting it with the new subsidy right, whatā€™s the final on road price there for the x and + after the new revision in subsidy?

5 Likes

Hi! Mine was 7KM. The team took it for a spin pre delivery or it came from the Warehouse to EC.

4 Likes

For Maharashtra its ā‚¹24500 (including early bird), on road it comes around 1.30 for 450x

Okay Thanks :+1:t2: , mine itā€™s showing 7.8 which should be ok I guess.

7 Likes

Mine was 69.50 when i took delivery and i had huge argument for replacing the ather and they didnt. i cant cancel as payment and everything done, still they were not ready to compensate or anything, with heavy heart i had to accept the ather.

The showroom people kept me in dark but for the same and did the process of RTO and invoice and later i got to know when my email got configured at ather server and i got log in access in the app and at that time i got to know the scene.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry In one of their Buggy OTA updates they will reset it to zero and someone on this forum had lost over 1K of ODO :smiley: My scooter had done 6Kms when I took delivery. So I had kept TRIP A to 0 during delivery to check my actual running Kms. But after one of the OTA updates that 6KM difference vanished and both ODO and TRIP A are of same KMs now. :smiley: They also have a way of disabling ODO counter and just because someoneā€™s vehicle shows just 6KMs is not that it has been driven for only 6KMsā€¦ this is done in almost all automobiles delears. the executives use one of the wearhouse vehicle for their day to day chores.

3 Likes

Trip A and B reset to 0 every 1000 kms

Well When the difference vanished I hadnā€™t even crossed 500KM on my ODO :smiley:

2 Likes

That happens only on 450s not on 450X

3 Likes

But whyā€¦?

2 Likes

Hiā€¦took my delivery from a experience centre in thrissur keralaā€¦my Ather had a odo reading of 35.9 Kmsā€¦ the sales manager Mr Ajay explaines it was ā€˜normalā€™ as it is rode for pre delivery inspectionsā€¦there were around 15 other athers ready for delivery and wen I checked all of them had a standard reading of 8.7 to 8.9 kms odo readingā€¦wen asked about it the manager says 35 is normalā€¦there was another senior manager from autostarkeā€¦he says the ev is now my baby and I should accept it happilyā€¦even went ahead to suggest tat I should b more happy as my Ather perhaps was tested moreā€¦I wouldnā€™t have had any problem with the odo reading of 35kms if any one of the athers kept there for delivery would have had around even 20kms of odo readingā€¦none had and also all were exactly plus minus 8.8 kmsā€¦I had no choice but to take delivery as already it was registered on my nameā€¦but wat irritated me most was the audacity with which the manager lied about 35kms being a normalā€¦but am in no mood to give upā€¦following it up with the customer careā€¦

3 Likes

I got myself delivered about a month ago and the ODO was 46 kms. I felt it was reasonable because the RTO is about 8 - 10 kms one way. So about half of the ODO was utilized for registration transport.

The rest ~20 kms for pre delivery inspection is kind of okay I guess.

1 Like