November '19 Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hey folks!

Some of you with delivery timelines October - November are probably wondering when your payment window will open. We’ll be opening payments for all of you in this week. Just that we’ll be doing it in a phased manner starting today. Here’s the plan:

1. Today, full payment will be open for Order IDs 14915 to 15200 by end of day.
  2. Later this week, we’re opening full payments for Order IDs 15201 - 15683

Many of you have also voiced that communication needs to be improved between full payment and delivery. Starting with this batch, we’re piloting communicating your order status at major stages over email.

Here are the major stages when you’d get an email from us.

1. Completion of full payment - Those who pay upfront, this is obvious enough, but if you’re under Loan/Lease, we’ll let you know when the financing partner approves and disburses the downpayment to us. Only after this will your Dot get dispatched and invoice & insurance processes start.
  2. Initiation of registration - This includes information about collecting Form 20 for Upfront/Loan customers, and then sending your application to the RTO. Post this, you can expect communication from the RTO through SMS. For those under Lease, Autovert takes care of this step.
  3. Completion of registration - Once your registration number has been allotted and intimated to us, we will prepare to get your vehicle delivered. This involves getting the HSRP printed, final quality checks, and scheduling your delivery.

The emails of course would have more information regarding the completed & next steps at each stage, so you know what’s going on till delivery. The timelines for these would also vary slightly between upfront, loan and lease customers.

7 Likes

Am waiting…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

There will few deliveries tomorrow and day after. I’m one among them taking my flight delivery on Friday. Hope everyone post it here. :wink:

1 Like

Advance congratulations…

My vehicle delivery was scheduled for Oct-Nov 2019,

Pre-order: August 8 2019
Payment Window Opened: Nov 8 2019
Payment Done: Nov 14 2019
Insurance Policy bought on: Nov 21 2019
RTO Form 20 Sign: Nov 26 2019
First RTO message received: 26-11-2019
Second RTO message received: 28-11-2019

I’m not sure RTO guys were doing since Nov 14, could have completed Form 20 sign sooner,
People at home are already pissed about this whole process…

I hope I get the delivery of Ather this weekend.

2 Likes

Full payments will be open for Order IDs: 15201 - 15683 today. Please check your email inbox/dashboard to complete the payment.

1 Like

Got a call from Ather team yesterday,
I will be getting the vehicle delivery on Saturday :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks to Ather Team :+1:

4 Likes

What’s ur order ID

Paymnet link Received…
But,
in this little confusing insurance amount we have to pay separately ?? Or just choose insurance company !!

Ather cannot sell insurance, so you’ll be directed to an insurance partner to buy the insurance. This will be a separate payment. Also, you can buy insurance from other partners and enter the details in the portal to complete the process.

1 Like

Hi Abhishek,

My ID is 15745; missed this batch by a few. Do you know when the window would open for the next series?

My booking no it’s 16073 when can I expect the delivery

Your order dashboard is the best indicator of this. We’ll update here when we open payments for subsequent batches of Order IDs

1 Like

My order 15545 : I have paid for the bike and bought insurance, please let me know - the next steps…

It was 14528!

Login and check the next step …
After login u will be clearly get next what to do…

In my knowledge next is registration step
If ur not selecting own choices no , then u will receive the cal to sign the form 20 for further procedure of RTO .

After registration u will be
Getting ur flight Ather

A post was merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

Hey guys
I got the Dot charging Installation done yesterday and today morning I got the Message from RTO every thing is going smooth and fine. So when can I expect my delivery.

A post was merged into an existing topic: December '19 Deliveries: Chennai