Not able to Create Ather Account

So I have done my pre booking, but I am not able to create my Ather account to track my order as I am not receiving the OTP Verification on my phone number. I tried using multiple different numbers, but I am not getting OTP on any.

Is anyone else facing this issue? How to fix this?

3 Likes

Isn’t this post only possible after you’ve created an account?

2 Likes

The forum account and the Ather Account is different I think… I paid the pre booking account and then I received the confirmation email and option to track my order… which asked me to sign up. Not able to signup as I am not getting the OTP

1 Like

You are using the forum now right, if the email that you used to log into the forum and the one you have received the confirmation mail on are same, then you can track the order through app.atherenergy.com.

If it’s a different email then you have to create a new account to track it.

2 Likes

Its a different email ID that I have used to make the booking. And when I try to create a new account on the link that you have attached, I am stuck in the Mobile OTP Page… I am not getting any OTPs. I have tried multiple numbers with different carriers… not getting OTP on any.

PS: even if i try to use the my community forum ID, it still asks for OTP (which I am not getting)

1 Like

Yes even i faced the problem of not getting OTP. I tried signing up at around 12am in the night and i got it. Not sure if it works like that or not

1 Like

Also there is some issue with the Ather app right now. I’m not able to log in nor access vehicle stats. So try signing up after a few days, you might be able to create an account

1 Like

That is so weird. But let me try this trick

3 Likes

I had an OTP issue too, after 4 tries it worked