Next Cities

waiting waiting waiting for the Panaji… never have i been so excited (barring GoT S8) for months to pass fast… lol

And 2 grid points too. Surprising.
Seems to be a result of a very enthusiastic Dealer.

1 Like

Right. I didn’t see it being announced. I felt that that my City would be next if the list was being followed. Or any other city. Been a bummer. But good for Trichy.

What is the latest on Ather Kozhikode showroom? Two grids already up in the most prominent locations.

2 Likes

Mind sharing where the grid is located? I will try to get the info online though…

Great to see New Delhi Batch 1 sold out. I think the truck should make a " strategic and scheduled"stop in Indore. You know, refuelling,some checking and a delivery. :wink:

2 Likes

Considering that the factory is in Hosur. It makes sense for them to open up shop in Coimbatore, Trichy, Mysore and Hubli/Dharwad before really moving north, even though indore, Nagpur are much bigger markets . It’s a 3/4 day truck ride to delhi and Trichy is just a few hours away from the factory.
But I bet they’re going to expand to more cities soon. I don’t think they’re getting the demand they expected. At least in Bangalore seems like the sales has dropped a bit. More markets they get into. More the surge in sales they get. Because let’s face it the 450X market is a bit of niche market in every city.

4 Likes

True. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: Delhi is sure a 3-4 day truck ride. One must make sure everything is okay so a stop is advisable.

2 Likes

I did think that BLR demand might mute a bit with X. Instead sales are up 200% than pre-COVID levels. Vaahan data has some lag and has some missing pieces also. BLR alone has grown 20% month on month since X launched.

South currently has more awareness of Ather so cities open up faster here. But generally cities are opening everywhere so wouldn’t worry really.

14 Likes

The number of 450s on the road are doing their marketing :sweat_smile:.
Fuel prices + maybe increased personal mobilty.
I suppose Bangalore is a bit richer than I thought it was :sweat_smile:. More takers for the X than the 450. Interesting. I assumed everyone who was willing to buy a premium scooter already had a 450 in Bangalore. Seems like you guys have tapped into a bigger audience. The TV, News paper ads and marketting has paid off I suppose and the sudden surge of 450s just before the launch of X have all porbably widened the market for Ather.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I am so patiently waiting for Ather in Bhubaneswar, Hoping the timeline still stands for Q1FY2021. I can see Ather is expanding everywhere but the east Zone is still in the blank. Hoping to see the changes in few more months.

1 Like

totally agree on this @tarun , please try to expand the grid points in BLR as the users have increased :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t charge (either fast or slow) using Tata’s or Fortum’s fast charge grids.

1. the pin socket is bigger one and completely different, you can’t fix that with charging point on Ather.
  2. Ather grid allows other cars or bikes can be charged from allow charge socket that the Ford has. Not unfortunately Car great charging grids doesn’t have feasibility for additional charging port. I before Fortum’s fast charge at one of IOC, very close to my home. Am not sure Tata’s.
1 Like

Waited too long for an update on Indore. Cancelling today. It’s 2500 stuck without any interest and any incentive.

Don’t be in a hurry. just requires patience. Kindly drop your idea of cancelling. Take care of your routine. Everything will happen on time. Don’t bother brother, it will come to your hands on time.

In this covid situation I am still asking that when ather.will come to surat .I am eagerly waiting for it .

No idea if it’s real or not but :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its an old video of 450s I think

The display does look old. But the specifications are correct. Hopefully it is the Indore dealer’s page.

I think :thinking: it’s old ather 340 model

1 Like