Next Cities

As per the current information available, bookings will open somewhere in June. However, from the homepage, you can already “express interest” with your mail ID. This will put you ahead (of others who do not express interest) in the delivery list when you book in June using the same email ID.

2 Likes

Already expressed interest last year. Eagerly awaiting the launch in Chennai and the opening of experience center in Chennai:smile:

2 Likes

Ather new email updates about next cities after Chennai:
"Can’t wait to go to Chennai! Soon after the launch, we plan to expand to many other cities. So, will the city of Nizami Biryani get the taste of Ather 450? Or the city that’s famous for its Misal Pav? Keep guessing, where we’re going next."

Its either Hyderabad or Pune. @Shreyas already mentioned its Pune after Chennai. I really hope they expand to both Hyderabad and Pune in parallel.

1 Like

YaY!! Good news for punekars!!:wink:

I’m guessing it is Hyderabad. Because I see some openings for Hyderabad city in their Careers portal but not for Pune location. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

hello shreyas…happy to hear that you are planning for chennai hope you do great over there…i am from ahmedabad gujarat, i wanted to know that may i order and get delivered A450 in gujarat?

Hi all, Any Ather owners in Kochi Kerala

Unless someone smuggled a 450 from Bangalore, chances are you won’t find any.

3 Likes

“SMUGGLED”, huh?
:laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

What are ur plans for DELHI NCR?

Well they’ve set up a grid in Connaught Palace. So it should be in pipeline.

4 Likes

Looks like the next city is going to be Hyderabad, not Pune as expected earlier. Ather official twitter confirmed the same. Ather is expected to start preorders in Hyderabad in Dec-Jan along with Ather grid and Showroom.

Hyderabad update:

Pune update:

When are you launching in Delhi?

@Ather.Team Same Case here! just that I am a Bangalorean, working in Mysore now. Have a 15 year old 1st Gen Pulsar. I don’t wanna go for another gas guzzler.
COME TO MYSORE!!!

3 Likes

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/weekend-rides/1922/224?u=abhishek

we can meet if you are interested

Sure can… But I can confirm only by 26th.

Okay no problem let us know

19 posts were split to a new topic: Bengaluru to Dharwad on my Ather 450

Please include Mysuru. Or at least set up Ather Grid in Maddur and Mandya. I have seen at least 4 athers in Mysuru excluding mine.

3 Likes

Did you say 4?? I saw one in KD Road recently and I thought that was the 1st one! I am from Mysore and have pre-ordered an Ather 450. I have been pushing for Ather in Mysore and Ather Grid on BLR-MYS highway too…

Ather guys are testing my patience… Want to get my hands on my own Ather, but the wait is ever increasing… :worried:

2 Likes